I♥This baby

LUna smiled, "or we could just order chinese?" she said, smiling at him.

James smiled cheekily as he kissed Luna once more. "That wouldn't be a bad idea..." James said, cuddling up to Luna as his hand gently stroked Luna's cheek. He felt bad about before, and hoped she was okay for it. "Look...I'm sorry about before...it was stupid of me..." James bursted out, hoping it wouldn't start another argument.

Luna looked at him, "well that in the past i want you to be truthful with me and not think i'm such a loser!" she said, kissing him and moving close, "besides i'll do anything you want tonight!" she commented, kissing his lips hard.

James pulled Luna onto the sofa then let go as he pulled her once more so she landed on top of him. James decided to tease, he wasn't going to do anything or respond to any kisses until Luna just couldn't keep her hands off him any longer.

LUna looked at him, "hi" hse said, she kissed him and when she didn't feel him respond she decided to get up, "what's wrong honey?" she asked, looking at him.

LUna looked at him, "baby that ain't fair you know i die without your kisses..." she said, breaking off her sentence and pretend to fall onto the couch dead.

James felt Luna land on his legs as she pretended to die on the sofa. "OWW...Hey I am still here you know..." He teased. "Anyway...I think you can go a little longer..." James loved watching her try and resist kissing him. James moved her legs from beneath her then stood up, before crouching down, next to Luna. His finger tapped her nose once before he spoke. "You know your gorgeous don't you..." He complimented, trying to tempt her even more as he smiled cheekily into her eyes.

Luna lunged at him and tackled him to the floor, "your not getting up till i get a kiss" she said, smiling at him.

James laughed as he found himself on the floor with Luna on top of him. "That's fine I'll happily lie here..." James closed his eyes then pretended to snore as his hands found their way round Luna's waist. He could still go further with the teasing, and he was quite tempted to.

LUna started to kiss him and move her hands around his neck and smile at him, "i know your not asleep" she said, kissing him harder.

"Aww you guessed..." James joked. He refused any kisses, moving his face to the side. "You'll have to do better than that to make me kiss you back..." James teased with a laugh as his hands slowly rubbed up her back then back down again, before resting at her lower back.

LUna looked at him, "alright" she said, taking her hands low and lower and smiling at him with that little sly look like she had a secret.

James smiled as he felt Luna's hands move lower. "Got any evil plans there?" He asked cheekily. "Cause it's gonna take a lot..." He teased as he moved his lips close to Luna's as if he was gonna kiss her, before pulling away last minute. James laughed cheekily.

Luna looked at him, "your mean" she said, with a fake pout and a quick kiss with her tongue.

James laughed cheekily as he dodged her quick kiss. "Nah, I'm just more controlled than you are..." He joked before escaping from underneath Luna then running around the sofa before jumping onto it backwards and lying back on it. "It's gonna take a hell of a lot to convince me." James continued to tease.

Luna frowned, "fine i'll get dinner started" she said, walking to the kitchen tears in her eyes for she was missing his lips being on hers.

James watched Luna give up before his eyes. He followed her to the kitchen then wrapped his arms around her, placing his hands on her stomach. She could be such a cry baby sometimes. "Hi Babe." She said cheekily as he rested his chin on her shoulder.

Luna spun on him and knocked him to the fridge and started to kiss his lips so hard it could of hurt her.

James banged the back of his head against the fridge as Luna began kissing him. But he refused to respond, she could kiss him all she liked, it was time to show that James had lost that kind of excitement a long time ago. He wasn't just in this for the kisses and to much of that had bored him. There was no excitement anymore, no surprises in their relationship, and quite frankly James was beginning to get bored.

Luna looked at him, "James, um i think i left a few things in your pants" she said, smiling at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back