i have no mother

"I'm not really sure" she sighed. They were in a castle full of magic and there was never anything to do. She stood up and walked over to a portrait, it had a small face and a pointy beard "hello there" she said to the painting. "I'm Arisa"

the picture looked at her. "yes, i could tell" the picture said "you cerntinly are forward for an 11 year old" he said looking at her like she was filthy

Arisa glared at the portrait "well at least i can be forward, you really cant do anything considering your nothing but canves and paint" she said.

Sern's eyes narrowed on the man in the p[painting looking disgusted at Arisa. He moved over to it quickly after she had finished with it and said as he tilted it to the side slightly, making my scramble to hold onto something, "Oh im ever so sorry... I must've bumped you" Said Sern in a cold, mocking voice.

The Painting Scowled at him but said no more.

Arisa giggled into her hand. "come on Sern lets get out of here" Arisa said looking at the door to the hospital wing.

"And where would M'lady like to go?" Asked Sern in a formal voice that still had the cool quietness about it. He moved over to her and slipped his arm around her waist before waiting to see where she would like to go.

Arisa thought for a minuite about where she wanted to go. Just then her hairless kitten walked up and started purring. "hey there Stiletto" she said stooping down to scoop im up. "where have you been, your sweaters a mess" she said looking at the dirt on his sweater "you were trying to get it off again wernt you?" she said petting her kitten "oh Sern, this is Stiletto" she said with a smile.

Sern watched as she talked to the cat and then introduced him to Sern. He lent down to eye level with the cat and said in a much more meaningful voice then he normally used, "Hello Stiletto" He said as his eyes turned even more catlike.

Stiletto watched Sern for a while, mulling over how different the boy was to most humans and more like him. He purred to the boy and let out a single meow.

Sern smiled and looked back up to Arisa and said, "Good cat you have there.." He gave her a faint smile as he said this while Stiletto still seemed to be watching him.

Arisa smiled at her cat and Sern. "he is pretty smart" she said looking down at him "my mom got him for me for christmas" she said softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back