i have no mother

Sern felt another tingle run strait up his spine as she said she loved him and then a little snicker as she said they hadn't finished their kiss. "So we haven't.." He said before gently leaning her against the wall and pressing his lips on hers in another kiss.

Arisa leaned in closer to Sern deepening there kiss. She locked her arms around his neck eventually moving her hands into his hair and started running her hands though his black hair. She made the kiss last a few more minuites before pulling away, she was slightly out of breath "you take my breath away" she giggled.

Sern felt the kiss deepen slightly and the corners of his lips curled slightly as he kissed her. She had her arms around his neck and was running her hands through his hairs. He tucked back a strand of hair from her face before slinging his arms around her waist. Whens he finally released him and said he took her breath away, "Good" was all he could think to say with a smile.

Arisa laughed and punched him lightly on the arm. "your amazing you know that" she said, she felt a slight twinge of guilt, she had said the same thing to Derrik once, a long time ago, before everything became screwed up. He made her feel like they were married, which she hated, and she was using im to cover up her feelings for Sern. "you know, your hair is getting a little long" she said playing with a strand of it "if you wanted, i could cut it a little" she said giving him a sheepish grin, if she didnt make it as a healer she knew she could make it as a hair stylest.

"Well... I try I try" He chuckled before he say her face tinge with guilt. Perhaps she was thinking of derrik? He pushed it from his mind slowly as he watched her before she said his hair was getting long. He burst out laughing before saying, "Me? A hair cut?" He continued to laugh before, after much effort, was able to stop long enough to say, "oh that's just Hilarius".

Arisa frowned "there is nothing funny about good hair" she said "please, just half an inch to an inch off" she said with a pout on her face "pleaassseeee" she said

Sern listened to her plead until he couldn't take it anymore, "Ok ok ok... but only an inch at most..alright?" He looked at her expectantly. He hated having short hair. absolutely hated it.

"thank- you!" she squeeled. She pulled out a pair of sizzors from her pockets. "ok sit still" she said turning him around so his back was to her.

Sern gave a long sigh before staying completely still. Sometimes his brother said he should get a job as one of those human statues though Sern really never liked the idea of painting himself up like that. He waited patiently for Arisa to cut his hair. Something that just never happened.

Arisa began cutting his hair, being extra careful. she only cut off a little cutting off more and more little by little, she was tempted to give him a few layers but decided agaisnt it, once she was done his hair was an inch shorter and looked really good. She pulled out a compact mirror and gave it to him. "how do yo like it?" she asked.

He looked at the mirror and smiled slightly, "It looks good" He said in almost disbelief as he looked over his hair. He moved to Arisa and pressed his lips to her cheek once more and said quietly, "Thanks" before giving her a fond smile.

She smiled at him "your very welcome" She replied "I love doing hair" she added. She smiled as she remembered the first night she realised it, she had died her friends hair pink while she was asleep. She began playing with his hair again "you have great hair" she commented lifting it up and down.

"Yes well... Lets not dwell on my hair" He said slightly embarrassed , though he tried his hardest not to let red pinch his cheeks. He took her in his arms around and twirled them around for a moment. "Would be nice if I was as talented as you" He said with a chuckle.

Arisa laughed "I'm sure you have a great many talents, and they probably have much more debth then hair and make-up" she said with a smile "what about guitar? i thought you said someone thought you had a talent with guitar" she said tapping his ring.

This time he couldn't help but let the slightest touch of red hit his cheeks as she mentioned the guitar. He hadn't played in a while and was actually missing it a fair bit. "Well I don't exactly have much opportunity in that area now do I?" He said implying that its was abit hard to play guitar without the guitar.

Arisa smiled "you know, they have extra insterments in the Wrock group room" she said. She looked up at his face it was a slight red, she laughed a little "ooohhh, your blushing" she said in a teasing voice "how cute" she added giving him a hug

"I am not" Muttered Sern while looking away as she hugged him. He'd never be caught dead blushing.. Well apparently to anyone but Arisa. He paused for a moment, thinking over the comment before and added slightly confused, "The What room?"

Arisa laughed. "its okay, i wont tell anyone" she said grabbing his hand and squeezing it."the student club, Wrock Gruop, they have a bunch of insterments" She said smiling. "its a great place to go practise" she said.

He raised his eyebrow once more as she explained it was a student club, "Me...Go to a school club? you cant be serious" He said in total disbelief. His eyes narrowed on her slightly before adding, "And how do you know about this anyway?"

Arisa ignored his first comment "I'm in alot of clubs" she said "theres book club, drama club, fashion study and research, wrock group, a gardening club" she said "and i think thats it, but theres lots of others theres too" she said. Arisa sighed at her busy social life and there was still homework "i think im going to leave fashion study though" she added.

"So you play an instrument then?" He asked, prompting for more information on the matter. He wondered what she played, perhaps the violin or piano...or flute... after a few more moments he gave up and decided to wait for her answer.

"i wish" She said "i sing" She said smiling, she loved singing, it was so much fun. "do you play anything besides guitar?" she asked.

Sern smiled as she said she could sing, "Brilliant." He paused, this time determined not to blush. Thankfully, he didn't. "Well.... Some people say I can sing" He said indifferently. He didn't sing in public but sometimes he would if he was alone and playing the guitar.

Arisa looked over to Sern "your so modest" she said kissing his cheek. "we should practise togather some time" she suggested.

"Perhaps" He said wondering if he could sing and play for her, or if he would just faint or something. He defiantly decided he wasn't going to faint. There was no way he was going to faint in front of Arisa, "Well what would you like to do now?" He asked fondly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back