i have no mother

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa ran out of the hospital wing still crying. She was afraied if she tried to go down the stairs she would fall, and she refused to ever see her 'mother' again. She slumped down against the wall and put her head in her hands "how can she still be defending that sick bast3rd" she whispered.

Sern strode his way out through the double doors of the hospital wing to find Arisa slumped against the wall, crying. He hated to see her cry. Moving moved over to where she was before taking her into his arms and whispering, "Its ok..."

He was sure Pearl had realized her mistake by now but he still couldn't help the feeling of hate that he held against her for hurting Arisa. He pulled her closer to him and held her there. "Did you want to talk about it?" He asked slowly, looking into her eyes as he did.

Arisa snuggled closer to Sern "she's never talked to me like that before" she muttered "but then again, I've never called the bast3rd filth to her face before" Arisa added "she still has cuts and bruises from him, my father" she said it like it was the most disgusting thing in the world. "Edward Havishmen is a very bad man"

Sern took a long time to think things over before saying slowly, "So what will you do now?". He began a slow hum that was almost like a lullaby, almost not noticing that he was doing it. A slight thought came to mind and he couldn't help but give a slight smile at the thought of him purring. He was sure it had happened once or twice.

"I don't know" she whispered, "she dosn't come home during Christmas break but summer is a whole diffrent story" Arisa added. She was out of a home, she could always go to her old home where they lived with her dad, but she would be all alone "I could probably stay at the house we lived in in England." she said "Edwards probably moved again, for his job" she listened to the song he hummed and inhalded his sent. She suddenly felt drained and leaned in closer to Sern with a small smile.

Sern stopped and looked at her, she didn't mean that...she couldn't, could she? He looked at her, trying to hide a hurt expression but he was sure he had failed before whispering, "England?" so quietly it was almost inaudible.

Arisa looked up to see Serns hurt expression, "don't worry, I'd never be able to live on my own yet any ways" she whispered putting a hand on his face, she really wasn't sure she could leave Sern eaither "so, I'm still out of a home" she said.

Sern felt the hand against his cheek and sighed with relief before his thought turned to where she could live. But there wasnt many people he knew.. then a sudden thought struck him. "What about kida?" he asked. Kida would certainly take in Arisa.. plus, one a more selfish note, Sern knew the way to kida's place like the back of his hand, though he would never admit it. And so he would know how to get to arisa.

Arisa looked up at Sern again "thats a great idea!" she exlaimed "do you think she would let me?" Arisa asked. She had never been to Kida's house yet, and she had never met Kida's father. She looked at her hair again and suddenly remembered why it was black and she grew angry "Sern did I tell you, i went to the memorial serves for that boy, hes not even dead" she growled. "it was all a sick prank"

Sern beamed and was pleased that he loved his idea. "Of course she would" He said almost laughing, "She needs someone to talk non stop to anyway" He poked his tongue out slightly with a laugh before she said about the boy not even dieing and that it was just a big joke. The laugh died out instantly. The cold hollow expression returning and the storm started tor age in his eyes. "How...dare...he" Muttered Sern, each word filled with rage. reaching for his wand and almost taking a step to find that prick of a boy. He would kill him. How dare that stupid kid do something like that!.
He then remembered that Arisa was still in his arms and stopped for a moment

Arisa sighed. "Sern calmed down" she said pulling his arm away from his arm. "Its over, and the only reason i brought it up is because I want to know if you like my hair better blonde or black, eaither way, its going back to blonde" She said with a small laugh. She put her hand to his face again and kissed him lightly on the lips "I love you" she mutttered still close to his face

"I like both" He said evenly, he was about to try get away to kill that prick when she kissed him. He felt every ounce of anger wash away from him only to be replaced by that brilliant sensation that always came when she kissed him. He perlonged it slightly before releasing her and murmuring, "And I you.." He paused for a moment before adding, "God you have too much of an effect on me".

Arisa laughed and poked his nose "thats not necisarilly a bad thing" She said going back to her place beside him. "you have an effect on me too, I don't think I would have made it through this last week with out you" Arisa said smiling.

"No.., No it certainly isn't" Sern murmured contently. Sern was still trying to get a hold of compliments and was rather struck by the comment she made a second later. All he could reply with was. "Im sure your strong enough to last without me" He gave her a slightly warm smile. Well..., As warm as Sern's smile could get.

Arisa frowned, what did that mean? Was he planning on breaking up with her? "you have been the only one I've talked too, i was distancing my self from my other friends trying to keep them safe" She said, "I'm pretty sure i would have gone insane" she added, "okay that sounded pathetic" she sighed.

Sern listened to her explanation intently and was totally satisfied with it. He lent closer to her for a minute and said in a slightly, "on the contrary, I'm getting the tingling feeling deep inside" He chuckled. Though it really was true. There was a tingling warm that seemed to flare in him whenever he was around Arisa. He gave her a loving smile and pressed his lips gently to her cheek.

Arisa gave Sern the warmest smile she could. For her that tingling feeling had always been there, ever since that night Kida had gotten hurt. Her cheek grew warm where he kissed her and if that was possiable her smile got bigger "I feel the same way" She said. She let her mind wonder to other things "hows class coming?" she asked.

Sern mulled something over in his mind for a few moments before asking, "Arisa... When did you start liking me?" He had wondered about this question for a while and was rather curious about the answer. He stood there as silent and still as ever as he watched and waited for a response.

Arisa was caught off guard, he had to ask that? She sighed because she knew he wouldn't like the answer "ever since that night Kida got hurt and i followed you out to the lawn" She whispered. She looked down at her feet and began to blush.

Sern raised his eyebrow slightly but kept his tone even, "You liked me ever since I hurt kida? And how does a weirdo kid hurting your best friend and threatening one of your friend centaurs attract that kind of feeling from you?" He asked rather curiously.

Arisa sighed, this is why she hadn't wanted to tell them "because i knew you really didn't mean any of it, you seemed like you needed help and i wanted to help you" she mumbled.

Sern lent in close to her ear to say in another ever so slightly mocking voice, "I need help?" But he lent back and chuckled before adding with another slight chuckle, "I think I much prefer you then the lady with a note pad trying to get me to talk about my child hood".

Arisa laughed "you always seemed so sad, it made me sad too" She said. "infact, the one time i saw you happy before this was when i told you Wednesday liked you" she said softly in a sad tone, she was always scared he would realise what he had done and go back to Wednesday.

Sern frowned abit as she said he had been happy when she said Wednesday liked him. He had been happy... but not the same happy as he was with arisa. This contented him enough to ease the frown. He moved a finger across her cheek bone before smiling. "It wasn't the same as finding out you loved me.."

Arisa's face tingled where he moved his finger along her face. She started to blush again, something that was becoming more and more frequent. She smiled at his answer, it gave her some peace of mind "and i do, i really do love you" She said leaning in close to his face "you know we never finished our kiss in the hospital wing" she said playfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back