I hate to do this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia Stark

OOC First Name
Kaela
Well, this is something I have been thinking about for quite some time, and finally my decision has been made. I can no longer remain on HNZ as an active student. I by no means wish to leave the site entirely, but I cannot do the work required of a student any longer.

Yes, I am aware the class policy is possibly soon to be changing. However, this does not change my decision. I simply cannot afford to be as active on this site as I have been so I want to get rid of a lot of my characters and make it so that I have no responsibilities on this site. In order for HNZ to be fun for me I need to do this.

Because I know what a pain it is to have people leave whose characters you are intertwined with I have devised some stories regarding where my characters have gone and why.

Sammael found Morgase and killed her. He was going to kill Erik when Montague walked in and killed Sammael instead. Montague gave Erik back to Tristan and informed him of the deaths. He was allowed to return to his previous life without bother.

In hearing of her parents’ deaths Sophia contacted Shane and ran away with him. She could not bare the idea of others deciding who should be charged with her care. Instead Sophia decided to take charge of her own life and went with Shane to who knows where.

Also in response to the news of Morgase and Sammael’s deaths Ishmael paid Valcan a visit. He wanted to know why Sammael died and where Shane was. The two got into a duel that left Ishmael dead. Looks like those years of waiting paid off for Valcan. Because Ishmael died Shane inherited everything that was his as his heir.

Sarah Jones got word from her mother that her father had been involved in a big potion spill. He had been put in St. Mungo’s and Sarah didn’t want her mom to have to deal with that on her own. She went back to England without so much as telling Nicolas King.

When Kaela went home for the summer Finn begged her not to go back to New Zealand. Their da was not doing too well and he did not think her being so far away was a good idea. She transferred to Hogwarts Scotland, so that she could still get her magical education and be much closer to home. (No this does not mean I am signing up on the sister site.)
It has been fun, but the time and effort required for classes is just too much for me. This site means a lot to me and I do not take this lightly. I have no desire to leave the site entirely, I just do not want to be a student anymore. I have thought about this a lot and have decided that this is the best thing for me personally right now.

I hope you all understand.

Sincerely,
Kaela

sweetkats.jpg

Will miss you Sophia/Kaela !!
And i really liked the siggy you made for me.
You've been a very good friend.
And its been fun having you around.
Hope you hang around this website when you're free.
It's a pity you're not going to be active
:((

;D
Bianca ( or Aisyah Aminuddin )

Thanks Aisyah/Bianca. I do still plan on hanging around some, just not as much as I used to.

For those of you who saw that I asked for this thread to be deleted and were wondering why, here is the reason: I began to think that no one cared that I was leaving and my thread with a whole one response was making that seem very true. I just wanted the thread gone so I didn't have to think about it. But I spent a lot of time writing that post and you all deserve to know what happens to my characters.

I can't say I blame anyone for not being sad Sophia the biotch is leaving. -shrug-

Noooooooooooooo!
Zazuka never got the chance to get scared out of her mind by the girl!
I met Kaela and she's nice but never got the chace to Rp with Sophia!
Latersh girl and gave fun with whatever else your doing ^^

Sophia sophia sophia...

Even though you told me about this long before, and I knew you were planning on leaving way ahead of time, I'm still sad to see you go! I'm going to miss all the plotlines we had with our characters- and how everything was intertwined, it was nice not having to devise a family all by myself. And on top of that, I'm just goign to miss rping with you on here in general! It's almost like we were meant to rp with each other! :D

What can I say? You have been a great friend, you have contributed awesome opinions, and overall I'm just sad to see you leave HNZ and lose the plots and you of course.

I'm glad to know that you're still going to be around, however, and hopefully we'll keep up a large amount of contact (I'm sure we will be, haha.)

Hope to see ya around,
Amanda ;-)

I didn't really think no one cared, I just get irrational sometimes.

My official decision is what has been posted. The plots were approved and we are to assume that it all happened over the summer. Come start of Y5 Sophia's parents will be dead and both Kaela and Sophia will not be at school. If anyone wants to RP with either of them in Brightstone or writing letters, let me know. I'll still be logging on. I am in no way leaving forever.

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

wow. that's a real bummer... :unsure:
i understand how HNZ can be very hard to keep up with sometimes, and on those occasions, intertwined characters can be very exhausting. but if there were anything we two shared in common, it would be our love for HNZ. [only you would, no doubt, love it more :p ]
so i must say that i surely do look forward to bumping into you on SPAM, or perhaps i will have Blake write Sophia/Kaela, for reasons unknown lol. but for now, goodbye :( and thank you for all the effort and thoughts you never ceased to give and put into this site.

i will miss you

ZOMG, I totally didn't even see this thread (but then again I haven't been on much the last few days).

I'm sorry that you are having to leave, but I know how difficult things have been with for you lately

I hate that Kat never got to RP that much with Kaela (and do know that she was scared shitless of Sophia :p )

Maybe we can RP sometime in Brightstone and such like you said!!

To be honest, I had no idea this was here or I would have posted way earlier! Also I just found out Sophia and Kaela are the same person!!! :-0 :-0 :-0 I am shocked! I never would have guessed! Still all the same I am sad to see you leaving! At least you will still log on... :(

I just realized that this is here!

I have been so crazy with the start of school that I haven't been online for a day and a half except to check emails. I just got your im from last night today!

I love the storylines you have given your characters. They are wonderfully written.

I know and you know that we will stay in contact. Skype, im, text - we gots lots of ways! :D And you can hang out in Spam with me too.

Talk to you soon!!!

No, this can't be happening.

Who will light me on fire when I do or say something stupid?

Who will whip me with their long black hair as they storm off when I do or say something stupid?

Who will glare at me with golden eyes when I do or say something stupid?

But seriously, I just simply want to say that I hope your decision works out for the best and that your new "status" allows you to pursue the aspects of the site that you remain interested in. I will close by saying that I will miss reading your posts, replying to your posts and occasionally, shaking my head at your posts :p .

No post from Bruin to Sophia would be complete without him trying to get a last little joke or dig in, now would it?

I know that we didn't necessarily get along all the time but I really will miss you :D You have totally changed the way that I look at RPing and HNZ in general ((don't worry, both good things)). Thank-you so much for everything that you have brought to the site and my life over the past year. I know that Hilary seemed to always get in the way, but I'm sure she'll miss you too... even if it's just your present.

THanks again, and I look forward to seeing you around

Deb (Hilary @ All)

All right, time for some replies...

Njord - I know the two of us didn’t get along most of the time, and I’m sorry for that. I know that people do care, I just tend to forget that sometimes. Thanks for your kind words.
Estrella - My oh my. You are by far the person I had the most plots and intertwinings with. I’m very sorry to be leaving you right in the middle of some of our plots, but you know my reasons already. I’ll definitely still be on so we can continue our plots, just from a different angle. I like to think of Sophia leaving as a new twist in the story. I will of course be keeping in contact with you and anyone else who still wishes to talk to me.
Blake - I did try and put thoughts and effort into the site. As much as I thought at the time that all that was not appreciated, I’m seeing now that it was. HNZ is a whole lotta work and that is exactly why I gotta do what I gotta do. I need to focus more on my real life now and it will be much easier to do that without having to worry about HNZ, but instead having it as a place I can truly come to let loose, relax, and have a good time. If you ever wanna write my characters a letter, be my guest. I think Blake and Sophia talked in the common room once or something. :p
Kat - Scaring people shitless was, as you know, my favorite thing to do with Sophia. I had Kaela to balance that out and be my friendly character. Kaela will miss Kat, but will be writing regularly to people like Lily and will definitely visit Brightstone whenever she can. After all, Kaela has to keep everyone updated on her relationship with Kale. :D I’m sorry I have to leave too, but I’m glad you all understand.
Kiera - You didn’t know I was both because I didn’t want you to. It’s not personal, I tried my best to keep it a secret from as many as a I could. I didn’t think people would be as scared of Sophia if they knew if was silly Kaela behind it all. :D I will definitely miss you as well, we didn’t RP together nearly enough. I will of course still be logging in, promise.
Lily - I know I made a comment about no one posting, but it was up for less than 24 hours before you guys posted. I think I can forgive you guys being that I was overly emotional last night for various reasons. Thank you very much for your compliments. I did always try to keep my posts well written (gotta represent as an English major), and I had tons of fun playing with all my plots. I will most definitely be keeping in contact. I don’t think I could live without skype sessions!
Bruin - No, of course, I would not consider it a post from you if there was no joke involved. Sophia is going to miss lighting Bruin on fire, but even if she came back she wouldn’t be able to. I dunno if you guys read what Estrella posted for the summer but Sophia’s eyes are no longer going to be golden. When Sophia and Estrella destroy the ring their powers will go away and all those with golden eyes will have normal colored eyes. Sophia’s are hazel, by the way. I’ll do my best to have Sophia visit Brightstone so that she can whip Bruin with her long black hair. :D
Hilary - You and I definitely had our ups and downs. I’m a stubborn person and can be very hard to deal with, I know. I will miss you as well. I had read that you were leaving but see now that you’re staying, my best guess being due to the new class policy. It’s a good new policy, I just wish it were enough to keep me here. The whole site just got to be too much for me. Every time I tried to cut back on my characters and responsibilities I kept taking on more and more. This just seemed like the best thing to do. But no worries, you will definitely be seeing me around.

Oh, I dunno how many of you know, but I’m also Rosalie Keller. So look out, cause I’ll be grading your potions. If any of you guys wanna RP with her (not sure why anyone would, but ya never know), PM me.

If you ever want to get in contact with me via the site, this is the account I’m on most often, so it’s your best chance.

Other ways to contact me:
e-mail - kaemac09@gmail.com (but I don’t check it often)
AIM - JainaSolo20434
Yahoo - JainaSolo20434
MSN - stark_darkness@msn.com
Skype - JainaSolo20434 (though I don’t log in without reason usually)

Thank you all for the kind words and such. You have no idea how much it means to me. :)

A Poem dedicated to you Sophia, from all of us from HNZ.

You are one of the best friends that we've ever had.
For the past month, you've known everything about us.
Our secrets, our lies, our faults, our triumphs, our joys and our fears.
You know us inside and out; like the back of your hand.
We've never been as honest with anyone as we have been with you.

When we were weak, you were strong.
When we stumbled, you led the way.
When we were blind, you could see.
When we were silent, you spoke.

When we needed advice, you were there.
When we needed a shoulder to cry on, you were there.
When we needed someone to cheer me up, you were there.
When we needed a friend the most, you were there.

You've always been able to bring a smile to my face and make us laugh.
Through thick and thin, you've always been there for us.
Whenever we're with you, we always have a good time.
It seems like you always understood our feelings and identify with our thoughts.
When we first met you, we thought we'd be friends for life.

But now, something has happened.
We still don't understand it, really.
All we know is that you're slowly slipping away.
And soon, you'll be gone.
And there's nothing we can do about it.
Except hope and pray that
You'll somehow come back.

Please,
Don't leave us here all alone,
We need you and your strength,
To be with us always.

Please,
Don't leave us here all alone:
Without a true friend, a real friend, a friend like you.

*Sighs as she hold her head*

I'm sorry that you have to leave Hnz,

I know how hard it is to be a student here and all, with everything that happening in rl, its really is hard. I know we barley saw eye to eye or we never really I dont know clash in together but you was still such a character. I enjoy reading you rps and storyline, you will be missed as a student. Anyways good luck dear Sophia and Lady Kaela, just stop by whenever you can.~~~~~~~~~~Maddiie

Although the new classroom policy was a big part of me staying I guess some of it was that I just couldn't leave... then when Alicia came to me with the chance to stay I guess I stole the chance.... but anyways

I totally understand how you are feeling that every time you try to pull back from the site you just get burried even deeper, because I guess I went through that too... and then everything falls even farther behind and the site no longer is fun for you... I totally look forward to the reunion of Kale and Kaela, because that is like one of my favourite couples to read :D Almost as great as the Sophia Bruin stuff... but that had fire :D

But on a more serious note: I know at times I may have pushed your buttons, and also being a strong personality I sometimes didn't back down when maybe I should have, and for that I appoligize. The truth is that I've always secretly looked up too you.... thanks again

Hilary :D

Okay, this is somewhat belated and pointless, but I want to add something anyway.

Sophia/Kaela (I honestly had no idea that you were the same person!). Wow, what can I say? You are an amazing person. I never really got the chance to speak to you much (maybe the odd occasion in Spam/off-topic, banners...and I think Violet met Kaela IC once), but I think you're awesome. I always love reading your RPs - you are a brilliant writer, and I, as a beginner RP-er and budding writer, really look up to you.

I am so sad that you are not going to be around as much, but at least you are going to be staying around. RL comes first, of course. I look forward to seeing you around here still, and RPing every once in a while.

In summary: you are awesome, and I (and everyone else, I believe) will miss you...even if you are going to still be here.

Hi Sophia or in actual fact, goodbye... again.
It seems that is all we end up saying to one another lately. I haven't been on here in a bit and the few minutes I had I saw this and couldn't believe it.
You will be missed, your characters who were larger than life will be missed.

Thank you for all the cool siggies you ever did for me, I am sorry we never got to rp either as Kaela and Andy or Sophia and Andy. (lol I knew)

I'm glad you aren't going to be gone completely but not seeing Sophia's face or Kaela's on spam or lurking about the school just won't be the same.
I know your decision wasn't taken lightly, these never are just know we will be thinking about you and hope whatever you do in life, you do well and with the same amount of dedication and conviction that you showed here.

And so Kaela can leave with a bit of Irish banter -
"There's no use carrying an umbrella if your shoes are leaking" ;-)

Slán a chara bigí churamach amuigh as an sin.
Goodbye friend, be careful out there.

Well Sophia I have to admit I'm more than sad to see you cutting back; I just read this, due to the fact that my RL Work has taking a sudden and drastic increase, however I understand that this is your decision, and who knows it's very rare that the dead stay dead after all, I'm sure you'll be back but untill then I wish you nothing but the best.

Despite the Headbutts we've had in the past I still feel that you've done some great things and will continue to do great things, So do what you gotta do and see ya back soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back