I Guess This Is Hello

Alexa snickered when Marcel started rambling and then decided to stop talking. "At least being weird has its fun sides." She told him with a smile. "Though I'm not someone to judge easily, there are quite a few people who claim to be 'normal' that're just boring.." Truth was that Alexa's brothers had always teached her to not judge people without really knowing them or knowing their story. Their behaviour could be based on something from their past and that isn't something to judge people by, according to them. The boy told her he was happy to be one of her first friends and Alexa smiled back at him. It was a good thing for her to have made a friend, because now at least she wouldn't feel completely alone.

His cheeks turned a reddish colour and scratched the back of his head again. ''It certainly has indeed.'' Marcel smiled back at the girl. ''Yeah, me neither.'' He awnsered quickly. ''But is normal boring? I mean.. Sometimes it's good to be normal, right?'' Marcellus looked a bit uncertain. ''But then again you're right, normal seems a little boring.'' He got confused by himself, but that wasn't anything new for him, he often confused himself. ''I am being kind of weird again, but anyway.. I think that I'm going inside, it's getting colder and colder'' Marcellus smiled. ''It was nice talking to you Alexa.'' He nodded, stood up and walked towards the castle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back