I don't want to please you forever

Tohoru kissed Sunako back just as gently as she kissed him. He finally felt free. No more having to hide how he felt about her. Tohoru had to make Sunako his. He had been denied for to long. He was tired of trying to pretend he didn't see her. "Your the only reason I came home on holiday. I was so mad when father stopped you from coming to Hogwarts. I wanted to be able to see you everyday." Tohrou got to his feet. "Stay I will return soon." Running from her room Tohoru threw open the doors to his room. Going to his closet Tohoru opened and his old wand box. Opening it he pulled out a smaller box and ran from his room.

Returning back to Sunako's room. Tohoru grabbed her by her hands. Pulling her to the window and pulling it open so the sun shone on them the breeze played with her hair as he pulled it free from the bun. With hands shaking Tohoru got down on one knee. "Sunako Watanuki you are the girl I have always dreamed of. I want to be your lover and friend but most of all I want to be yours. Marry me" Tohoru said as he pulled out the box opening it so she could see the ring.

Sunako looked at the ring with a blank expression on her face. There where rules, there where standards. Why would the family say if the young master suddenly showed up with a slave born at his arm? A girl of no marrite or worth to his social standing. If worse came to worse they could always run. The dream she had so long ago. Herself with Tohoru living in some remote area, a wooded area where the only neibor for miles lived in a small town. She would be the town's apathacry while Tohoru did whatever he wanted to do. Slowly Sunako nodded. "Yes, yes I will marry you." She said softly. For one of the few times in her life Sunako smiled a true smile. "There will be trouble because of this." She said as she placed her hand on the ring.

The seconds felt like hours. Tohoru wanted to know what was going on in her mind. Finally she said yes. Letting out a breath he didn't know he had been holding Tohoru slid the ring on her finger. Jumping to his feet Tohoru kissed Sun the way he had always dreamed of. "I don't care about trouble they can all suck wind as long as I know I have your love nothing else matters." Tohoru said as he held Sunako in his arms.

Sunako shook her head still smiling somewhat. It was to amazing for her but then stranger things happened in this house than a young master falling in love with one of the house slaves. She stayed in Tohoru's arms for a bit then slid out while pinning up her hair again. "This is all we well and good but there is something that I have been itching to try out on someone and since the engagement does give me a bit of power I don't see why my targets should be off limits now." She said her voice taking on a darker tone. She was sure that at this time of day the men where still passed out from the overly large amounts of liqure they had undoubtedly consumed. This would make it all the easier for Sunako to capture them. It was rare for Sunako to have human subjects but then one could not really call the Death Eaters human.

As Tohoru held Sunako he whispered to her. "Use the card go and find a wedding planner you shall the wedding you always dreamed of but thought you could never have. The same with your dress nothing will be out of your reach." As Sunako mentioned that she wanted to try something out on someone. Tohoru nodded his head. "Whatever it is you want to do go for it. Your wearing my ring and soon you will have my name. You no longer have to creep around in the shadows you can walk around this house with your held up and no one will stop you for fear of what wrath I will bring down around them." Tohoru promised his love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back