I don't want to please you forever

Sunako Koshiba

OOC First Name
Ana
Wand
Black Walnut 10 1/2" Sakura core
Sunako was leaning against a wall to steady herself. Her deep amber eyes shone with pain but she wouldn't let out even a hiss. Her clothes told the tale though, torn and hanging from her almost too thin frame. Patches showed the crisscross of slave tattoos and scars that she had collected over the years of service to the Koshiba. Life was hard here but it was better than it would be out in the world of Wizarding Japan. Because of her background Sunako would be able to find no better than a job as a common wh0r3. There where bruises already starting form in places still Sunako dragged herself along the walls of the Koshiba manner. "Must get to my lab." She hisses to herself "Must heal myself before continuing to work." She said before she slid down one of the walls and started to breath hard. One of the curses must have ruptured something. She didn't have her potions with her though. Why didn't she?

Tohoru walked down the hall of his fathers house. It had only been a few weeks but everything felt so different. Entering the next hallway Tohoru saw the beaten and battered figure of his sisters slave born. "Sunako." Tohoru said as he rushed to her side. "What has happened to you." Tohoru said as she picked up the smaller girl as if she weighed nothing. Turning to head back down the hall Tohoru started to shout at the maids. "Get a doctor to my room right away." Looking at the girl Tohoru felt something in his chest. "Tell me who did this to you. I will kill them myself." Tohoru asked as he entered his room and laid Sunako on his bed.

The maids looked at Tohoru as if he had just gone mad but scurried off to do as they where told. Sunako herself was barely aware of what was happening. "The young master did not must not dirty his hands with one as low as me." She whispered as she tried to get down weakly. She left softness at her back and tried to get up. "Please young master I must not be here." She said but then moved her body in a way that it didn't like and she had to lay back down again. Would the healer know how to treat someone like her. He would have to tell him of the potions she had in her stores. With that thought she coughed up blood.

Tohoru heard Sunako whisper something about he shouldn't be getting his hands dirty with someone as low as her. "Nonsense Sun I want to help you." Tohoru said as he moved her to the middle of his bed and placed the softest pillow he owned under her head. As she started to cough up blood. Tohoru garbed a maid. "Get someone now who can fix her." Tohoru pushed the girl out of his room and rushed back to his sisters slave born. Getting behind her Tohoru had her lean against him so she wouldn't chock on her own blood. "Tell me what I have to do Sun so I can save your life." Tohoru asked the girl as he held her gently.

Sunako was now sure that something had been ripped on the inside from the attack. "There is a laboratory in the lower... Most dungeons of this manor where... I am allowed to expirament. Blood ristoritives are in the cabinet marked Medicinal... There are also jars of a yellowish past that I must... Eat in order to repair damage done to the internal organs. The bruises I... Can take care of myself..." She said in gasps. Sunako was starting to lose her vision. She was going to die soon. Not to mention that her dirty blood was getting on the young master's shirt. She had not told though. Sunako could die with that. She had not told her families secrets. How did she become so house elfish? Oh right the markings, her blood. Damn it all.

Tohoru listened as Sun told them what could save her life. "You heard her. Go and get what she needs. Now!" Tohoru all but screamed at the remaining maids in the room. Normally when people ran from him in fear he smiled but right now all he could do was worry for Sun. "Don't you worry about anything right now Sun. Just rest and don't die on me." Tohoru whispered into her hair. He never thought that he could care about someone as much as he was caring for her right now. "Once we get you all fixed up I will heal your skin myself." Tohoru promised her as he rocked her softly.

Either she was dead or the young master had gone mad. That was the only way that something like this could be happening. That was the only way her dreams had become something real. To all who had known her and asked her why she had subjected herself to the torments that came with being a slave to the Koshiba Sunako usually cut off their tounges to keep them from asking any more questions. No one, not even her brothers knew how she felt inside. It was something that was beaten into them as they where taught to obey whatever order came their way. There was little way, no way she could be in the arms of one of reason she was still here and hadn't poisoned the lot of them like her brother had asked her to.

Tohoru watched as the maids came rushing back in and got to work on the girl. "Don't you take her from me" Tohoru barked at a few of the maids as they tried to remove her from the room. "But young master its not right for this slave born to be in your room making a mess." One of the maids said to Tohoru. Holding Sunako to his chest Tohoru glared at the women. "You will remove yourself from my rooms and this house. If I ever see you here again I will kill you myself. Let this is an example to you all. If I ever catch you being anything but nice to my Sunako ever again I will do worse to you than what was done to her." Tohoru said his eyes starting to fill with tears.

Had known the girl who had spoken too. A girl of unfortunate birth which had been hired mainly to satisfy the Elder Koshiba when he got tired of young girls who looked like younger versions of Ms. Koshiba. What left most in the room speechless was that Sunako was being taken care of by the young master as she where someone important. Sunako held a certain amount of power being under the influence of the younger Ms. Koshiba, her mistress but still she was only a slave born. She had been fed the paste that had so she couldn't talk but still the question lingered in her dark amber eyes, Your Sunako?

Tohoru fixed up pillows so that he could lean Sunako against them. "Now your going to rest here in my room until you get better." Tohoru said firmly yet gently to her. He looked around the room at the maids that had stayed in the room wondering which ones he could trust and which ones he could not. "One of you please go get a change of clothes and ready a bath here for Mistress Sun." Tohoru said as his eyes lingered on the girl in his bed. Going back to hold her hand Tohoru looked her in the eyes. 'Once your better I would like it if you moved your room closer to mine. As a matter of fact I want you to move into the other master bedroom in my wing and I wont take no for an answer." Tohoru said with a smile on his face.

Sunako suddenly knew what this was. Hoshi was better now. Not compleatly healed for traces of the sickness still lingered in her blood but she was better. Well enough that people could forget that Hoshi was ever sick. And Sunako, potions mistress and ameture healer, needed another post to fill. Swallowing the last of the paste Sunako nodded as best she could. "I will try my best to serve the young master as best as I can." She said this time in her normal emotionless drawl. If there was fear in her over what was to come she didn't know it but then most days it was as if Sunako where carved out of stone. That smile was a treasure though. If she had be a subject to someone it was nice to know that it would be someone who had a smile like his.

Tohoru waited for Sunako's reaction. He hopped that she would be happy to be in the main house where it was warm and she would be close to everyone and everything. Hearing Sunako's blank reply. Tohoru looked at her for a moment. How could she say something like that? Tohoru wasn't his father he was nothing like him. Every time he tried to be his father it failed so Tohoru was going to try to just be his self. "No Sun your not understanding me. I don't want you serving me. I want you here so that I can make sure no one will ever harm you again. I want to protect you." Tohoru said hopping she understood what he wanted.

Sunako shook her head. "Protect me? Are your sure that you do not mean protected by me. I am of course a master of three different arts as well as the magic arts that the family teaches their warriors and assins. I know several different methods of healing and am learning more while my potioneering skills where next to none at Drumstrang." She said listing her attributes to assure him who he was dealing with. She was no flower, she was no princess. She was useful and that was why she was still alive. Sunako was feeling well enough to talk so she tried standing so she could change then fell back. The potions that she took where working but they took time. "To protect and serve is what my life shall be for always." She said looking away. It was the way her life was predetermined. He could not be referring to her in such a tender way.

Tohoru listened to what Sunako had to say. As she tried to get to her feet and fall Tohoru shook his head. "Please just lay here and relax. I know you are a strong able bodied women who could handle anything that is thrown at you. I just want you to be as cared for as I can arrange." Tohoru said as he say down besides Sunako and held her hand. He wanted to turn back time and beat the crap out of everyone that had hurt her. "Sun your life doesn't have to be like this. You can have a better life. Hang out with me and no one will ever hurt you again. I wont let them." Tohoru promised Sunako.

Sunako tried to say something to that, she tried to stay awake so the next day she would not find that it had all been a dream. Silly really because at this point she no longer dreamed. Only worked day to day knowing that the next day would be no different. It was no use though. The potions took time and they also required energy. Energy that Sunako could more freely give while asleep.

There was beauty in simplicity. This was no more true than on Sunako Watanuki who in her simple servant's robes looked as pretty as a picture. She wore no make up, she needed no jewels, Sunako gave off an eery sort of beauty all on her own. Some whispered that Sunako was the perfect cross between a veela and a Dementor. This morning after waking up feeling as good as she could possibly feel. She automatically got up out of bed, dressed, put her short hair up in it's usual bun and started to work on what she had been commanded to do. She started to summon what few belonging she had into one of the guest bedrooms in the young master's wing.

Tohoru watched as Sunako fall asleep. She slept so peacefully that Tohoru didn't want the night to end. He kept his door locked and made all the maid's stay away that night. He didn't want anything to wake up Sunako. Tohoru knew that he would have to talk to Hoshi about her slave born now being housed with him. He hopped that she wouldn't cause to much of a fuss seeing as she was always busy doing her own thing now.

The next day Tohoru set the maids to work cleaning out his guest master bedroom. "I want her sheets changed once a week. Make sure this place is dusted every other day. Oh and flowers find out her favorite flower and keep those in her room fresh at all times." Tohoru said as he bounced around the room hopping that she would like everything he was doing for her. As Sunako walked in with her things Tohoru smiled at her. "Sun this is your room if there's anything you need just ask for it." Tohoru turned on his heel and headed to the door. Pulling out his wallet Tohoru pulled out one of his gold cards. "Sun I want you to have this. If you need anything at all you can use this to get what you need." Tohoru said as he handed the card to her and gently brushed her hair out of her eyes.

The maids seemed to be asking themselves what black curse Sunako had used in order to make the young master treat her in such a way. Sunako could almost hear them but there where two thins stopping them. The wrath of the young master and Sunako's own black arts. No servant commanded her. Her scars and tattoos had come from the over seers and the elder Koshiba's men. Sunako looked into the room that she would be occupying for whatever time this lasted then flicked her wand to close the curtens. "I do not require too much light." She said simply. Tohoru turned to her now and pulled out a gold card.

"This is for me? Why?" She asked looking up at him as he brushed back a loose strand from her bun. Was she to look after it in case something happened to his other cards? Would she be running errands for him with this card? Sunako was still a mask of emptiness but her eyes seemed to be lighting up red now something that most people tried to prevent but for now it was a good thing.

Tohoru watched as she made the room darker. "Whatever you think is best." Tohoru said as he dismissed the maids. He hopped that they would care for Sunako as he had asked them to. If not than he would make them regret it. He needed Sunkao to feel loved after all her life if her being abused and hurt Tohoru wanted to put a stop to it and heaven help the person that tried to stop him.

Tohoru took a deep breath and took Sunako's hands in his. "Sun I want you to have it. So when you are out and about shopping if you see something you like you can buy it for yourself." Tohoru said softly. Leading her by the hand so that they where both seated on her new bed. "Last night when I said I wanted to protect you. You didn't understand. I know how strong and cunning you are I just want to take care of you with my money." And my love. Tohoru added in his head. Looking her in the eye Tohoru smiled. "You are never going to have to want for anything ever again." Tohoru promised Sunako softly.

Sunako tilted her head. When had this happened. She had watched him for nearly all her life. Before she had learned her fate she had seen him and watched him from far way. How beautiful the young master was compared to the rest of his family. Soul wise that was. The whole of the Koshbia family was beautiful when it came to looks that's why Sunako had been deemed mearly pretty. "You mean that if I wanted to turn a part of this room into an extension of my laboratory I could?" She asked. There was a lot of room. More room than she needed for stuff but she could use it to run her expiraments, create her potions that she was so known for.

Sunako back to Tohoru. "This is not what I expected at any point of my life. I expected to watch you from behind Ms. Koshiba as she did her daily things me at her shoulder tending to her every need. That I would watch you as you got a family and watch it grow. I expected that when the mistress commanded it I would defend you and that family. I never expected to be here with you like this." She said musing now on what was going on.

Tohoru looked around the room it was huge. He could picture Sunako turning it into her room and making it the kind of place she would want to live. "Anything you want its yours. All you have to do is say the word and I will give it to you if I can." Tohrou promised her. He couldn't wait to see what she had in mind for her new room. "Do you need help? I can hire someone to help you. There are a couple of smaller rooms beside this one if you need to knock down walls to make more room than go for it." Tohoru said with a funny smile on his face.

Tohoru watched as Sunako speak the way her mouth formed the words. Her chest raising and falling with each breath she took. She was an amazing being. "What if you had another choice? I mean what if you could have a family of your own?" Tohoru asked. Just looking at Sunako, Tohoru started to wonder what would happen if he could have a life with someone who wasn't stuck up and stupid and just wanted to be with him for the sake of being with him.

Sunako shook her head. "I highly doubt anyone would know ow to work with me. No I work alone." She said thinking of the things that she would have to move from the basement in order to make things happen up here. There where also a few expiraments that she needed to run with potions that had been requisitioned from her by those who did business with Ms. Koshiba. Anything to make money with her mistress. Sunako though took it as one of the few pleasures in her life.

Sunako looked up at Tohoru with wonder now. "I am meant to be barren under the deal that my father made to save the life of my four brothers. And my intrests are quite black for most men to find me attractive. Then there is this." Sunako said while opening the first few buttons of her robes. Slave tattoos ran across her chest and down past the edge of her robes. "Because of them no man in Japan would touch me. I am of tainted blood you see. Of dirty blood." She said looking down slightly.

Tohoru looked at Sunako with wide eyes. "I would love to help you if you would let me." Tohoru said kindly. He couldn't wait to see what Sunako did with the room. He wanted to help her every step of the way but she had to let him help. Ruffling his hair a bit. Tohoru wondered when lunch was going to get here he was starting to get hungry and he wanted to eat.

He couldn't help but smile when Sunako looked at him like he was a amazing person. "I don't care what you want to do. As long as you are doing because you like it than it's fine with me." Watching as she opened her robes just a bit he saw the tattoos and wanted to reach out and trace the lines. How could she think herself anything but perfection? "I don't want to ever here you say you have dirty blood ever again. You are perfect the way you are." Tohoru said as he leaned in and kissed Sunako on the cheek.

Sunako felt the kiss on her cheeks and bit her lip. "Do you like me young master?" She asked finally. Sunako was not about to let go of years without hope without knowing if maybe the feelings that she had been holding on to for so long where somehow returned. I was a bit foolish she knew but she didn't want to treat him as anything more than maybe a friend if there was nothing there. The kiss meant everything to her but she needed to know if it meant anything to him too.

Tohoru nodded his head when Sunako asked him if he liked her. "I have liked you since the moment I laid eyes on you. Sun I think I am falling in love with you." Tohoru said gently. He didn't want to move to fast and scare her away but Tohoru was tired of being hurt and tired of pretending to be things he wasn't. He went from Eden to Lilith to the other countless girls at Hogwarts. Than not to mention the guys Tohoru used to try and get thoughts of her from his mind. "I can't believe how blind I was all these years. Its been you. I was never in love with Eden or anyone else it has always been you Sun. Just you." Tohoru said as he looked deep into Sunako's eyes hopping she saw what he was feeling.

Sunako wrapped her arms around him and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. "The only reason I could stand being in the contract that I was placed on was because of you. Because I could be close to you on summers and whenever you where home. If the Mistress was here it meant that you where here too. Tohoru-sama was the reason I could stay alive no matter now much I was hurt." She said looking into his eyes. No one would believe it of creepy Sunako and her strange love for all things scientific. Seeing something like this they would have thought that the world was going to end. The harshness the coolness was a mask that she had built for herself so no one would know that she had fallen in love with the only Koshiba male in this generation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back