I dont want to play the broken hearted boy

Eric Evans

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
11" Elder wand with Pheonix feather core
Eric sat on the park bench as he looked up to the starry night and bright full moon. Eric hair was getting shaggy and so with each gust of wind his hair would blow effortlessly about his sad face. Eric was a wedding planner and as such he watched couple after couple tie the knot and announce their love to world, and yet Eric still went home to an empty house everyday. He wished that he could find someone but he knew that it was just not in his cards right now no matter how hard he wanted it. After another successful wedding Eric slipt out the back and went on a walk to think about his life as a whole when he came across this little bench that had a clear shot of the night sky. Eric was not afaid of being alone the rest of his life he was afraid that since he did not care that he would get his wish.

As his eyes began to tear up as a shooting star streaked across the night sky "Where is Mr. Right on that White house that you owe me you little minx of a star! Where is my happiness at?" Eric said as the tears fell down his face.

With a sigh Jayden left the house, shutting he door behind him. It was such a small house for all of his siblings to be living in. Some people would say it was big bu when you have 10 brothers and sisters it can get a bit cramped there so getting out for a walk was a good way to get space and air. Jay looked up as he walked down his road. It was cloudy here and it looked like it was going to rain so he apperated out to one of his favorite parks. It was where William used to take him hen he was younger, before Will had moved out this was and got himself a wife and kids. A lot of kids for that matter

As Jayden's feet touched the ground again he could already see that it was starry here and not to mention warmer. He took a deep breath ad began to walk slowly with his hands in his pockets. He bit his lip as he hear someone talk. He didn't really hear it but as he was the only person close to the guy who aid it he looked up at him. Wondering why he was talking to I'm, he didn't recognize his face. However Jay found him cute so he wouldn't complain. "Were you talking to me?" He asked smiling at the guy

Eric wiped the tears away quickly when he heard the sound of someone coming closer, that was when Eric saw the man and burst into laughter. It was ironic that he was standing right here after Eric just wished upon the star for a boyfriend, the man at least was not on a white horse. eric pulled himself together and then with a token smile he looked at the stranger," No I was wishin on a shooting star! I do not always do this I must confess it is a little weird so dont judge me it has been a long day!" Eric said with a smile on his face as he scooted over and offered the boy the free space on the bench.

"What are you doin wondering around the park on a starry night like tonight? Let me guess you just simply wanted to get away from where ever you came from!" Eric said in his southern accent, as he tried to figure what brought the stanger to the park all alone.

Jayden nodded slowly as the guy said what he was doing. He had to admit it did sound kind of odd but he didn't judge. He knew what it was like after a long day working. He smiled slightly at he guy and chuckled. "Don't worry. No judging going on in my head." He stated as he took a few steps forward and sitting next to him on the bench. "I know how a long day can feel." He said with a chuckle as he shifted his position to get comfortable.

Jay shrugged at the guys question He had get it right on the most part about why he was to. "Yeah thats about right. The house gets a it crowded with all my brothers and sister living there." He said with a chuckle. What about you then. What brings you to the park in the night?" He asked the cute guy

Eric was good a reading people and the guy was easy enough to read, the man looked to young to be on his own and so so he had to live at home still and everyone need to escape for just alittle bit. Eric was glad that the man was not judgemental because that was the last thing he need in his life right now. Eric smiled a little bit as the man told him he came from a big family because he had guessed it on the head. Then the focus was turned back on him as the guy asked him why he was out here all alone.

"I planned a wedding a few blocks from here and decided to get some fresh air. You see I help people have the perfect wedding and as such I am surrounded by couples and I am an only a single." Eric said as kicked a leaf that was close by his foot. He knew it was stupid to complain about being single but he hated it and only wished that love would find him.

Jay nodded as he said that he was a wedding planner. He wasn't really one for weddings but that ma be down to the fact that he had not met the right guy yet and all of that kind of thing. He don't want to be one of those guys who mar so many times to so many different girls. He just thought that that was a waste of money and time. When he said that he was single Jay smiled mentally. he probably didn't have a chance but it was still nice to know that he didn't have anyone in his life. He didn't know if this guy was gay or strait so he kept his thoughts to himself. "Yeah I suppose that's a it of a bummer but im sure there's a girl out there or you somewhere. Its just a matter of finding her." He said

"Girl, I have plenty of them in my life right now but that is not what I am needed of buddy. I am looking for Mr. Right." Eric said in a sad kind of half whisper, he was only a fraction of his normal self and he was vulnerable at this point in his life. He would naturally be ready for a fight but all the fight was knocked out of him and as if the heavans above felt his pain thunder filled the empty silence as the sky threaten to rain down on the man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back