i don't wanna post here :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saria Kuang

OOC First Name
Cole/Coleness
Wand
Is it that wooden thing the teachers always take?
i got tired of just bugging the Admins (mainly Nick) and I'm sure they were tired of hearing from me too :p , So I decided to post here. It's so scary. But, I have a few questions.

I have an upcoming plot that needs to be approved, and Its between my character and two others, and basically one goes to kill a boy who did something to the younger on, and he deflects her spell and it hits the oldest, and she dies =( But the guy behind the killer is worried about his character going to Azkaban, so I said you only go if by request, and i hope I'm right... but just double checking for his sake... Any ideas? Thanks!!

XxColexX

PS I do plan on having an application put out for approval!

Sometimes being sent to Azkaban is a requirement of a plot being approved.
Admin also have the ability to god mode characters. We don't, usually, as it can become abusive of our powers, but sometimes it is necessary for the benefit of the site.

So it will very much depend on the application you send in. It has been done in the past, however, that the plot would not be approved unless the criminal involved in it agrees to be brought to some sort of justice.
You must remember that by committing a crime your character is risking their own lives/going to jail. So by roleplaying your character committing a crime, you should be willing to allow your character to face their consequences.

Okay, so even if he was deflecting someone elses spell, as self defense, then he would be sent away?

Thanks again for answering my question :D

As I said, it would very much depend on the situation portrayed in the plot request. :)

Okay, I'll see what I can come up with!
And if he must seek punishment, there's always someone else!
Thanks again Nick

Topic Closed and Archived

Your question/issue has either been resolved or is unanswerable.
If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to open another topic in the FAQ forum, we're always pleased to answer your questions.

Thank you,

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back