I don't use these charries!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Blade

OOC First Name
Zach
So hey.

I've got a few charries I don't use.. like at all. =))
So.. take a look, and if you want them.. have them! :woot:

First up I have..

Blaise Masters - Auror.
He's basically an.. Auror type of person. The last major plot I used with him, was the death of the Dark Presence Luxen.
Since then.. I've just lost interest in him. :doh:

Playby: Logan Lerman.

Chris Mitchells - Ministry Officials.
I haven't used him at all. :cry: He's in urgent need of a home. :correct:

Playby: Landon Liboiron

Marcus Adams
I had big plans for him, but they just never happened. I don't think I'll be able to use him, anymore. :doh:
I will be keeping his older brother, though. ;)

Playby: Sam Worthington

That's all for now. I'll update as I feel a need for more to go. xD

i could take Chris Mitchells if you want.

So your giving away Marcus? :cry: D'ya want to finish off that Marcus and Jade RP then so it doesn't sorta change the flow ~~ if you know what I mean ^_^ . I could offer to take Marcus but I don't think I'd do him a lot of justice. So yeap. Sorry!

Jade Caja said:
So your giving away Marcus? :cry: D'ya want to finish off that Marcus and Jade RP then so it doesn't sorta change the flow ~~ if you know what I mean ^_^ . I could offer to take Marcus but I don't think I'd do him a lot of justice. So yeap. Sorry!
Different Marcus, Catherine. ;)

The Blade's are mine, and my school friends only. :p

Oh phew! Yeah well I couldn't quite recall... Anyway I hoped you would also take that as a mini hint ;)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back