I Can Finally See You're As Messed Up As Me So How Do We Win?

Viviana Warrick

OOC First Name
Cole
Sexual Orientation
Yes
Mornings were subjective since Viviana Nacht had left Axel. It had been two months, and Viviana was still pulling things of his out of her luggage and giving them to Felix so that he could return them to his cousin. Saveli had suggested first that she throw all of it away, and that she burn it - something Therapeutic to the blonde that the brunette couldn't understand. Though she supposed it was what she did with everything Gabriel gave to her, so she appreciated the advice nonetheless. It had taken over a week to even believe she wouldn't be waking up next to Axel, and another week more to convince Saveli the brunette man wasn't worth her time, or the time spent in Azkaban. Saveli was downstairs making breakfast now, and Viviana knew she should get up soon, but what was the point? Regardless the Russian drug herself out of bed and begun getting ready for the day, finally at eleven am.

Saveli had been up since around six in the morning, and owled Roo to let him know she'd be bringing more things over to their new house around two that afternoon. First she needed to feed her child, and then make sure Viviana was eating. The poor girl had been a wreck, and while Saveli knew being angry wasn't any comfort to her friend, she couldn't help herself. She hated seeing Viv cry, Viv never cried - but now it seemed to be what she did often. Saveli always made sure to have hot cocoa and cookies around though to comfort her best friend.

The blonde had just sat Ainemere into her play area, and was nearly finished with Breakfast when a knock came to the front door. "If it is those door to door salespeople again I swear to merlin." She muttered grumpily under her breath. However, Saveli still moved to the front door and opened it, however what she saw on her doorstep was worse than any salesman, and rather than greet the person in the doorway, Saveli threw her fist out, hoping to connect with the jaw of the man she never wanted to see anywhere near her again.

A few years ago if a girl walked out on him Axel would have just let her go and moved on to someone else. Viviana wasn't just any girl though and Axel wasn't the man he was. He had fallen in love with the girl he proposed to on a bet and he wouldn't give up until she believed that. As luck would have it Axel's cousin Felix was friends with both Viv and her friend Saveli and after convincing him that his intentions for tracking her down were pure he gave up where she was staying. With Saveli, of course. Hopefully, he wasn't in for another punch.

Once he arrived at the house he knew Viv was staying in he stood in front of the door for a few minutes to gather his composure before he knocked. When the door opened he hoped it would be Viv, but he wasn't that lucky. "Saveli just here me out," He began but the words were lost as soon as she registered who it was she swung out her fist and buried it into Axel's face. "Son of b***h," Axel yelled. He'd forgotten what a good punch she packed.

Fist colliding with axel's face was satisfying to the blonde. "What the hell do you think you are doing here, you pile of bubotober puss?" She asked, lookin at him, hoping she left a mark. Her voice was a hiss, hoping not to alert Viviana to the presence of her ex fiancé. Saveli cracked her knuckles, snarl on her lip. The Slytherin alum didn't play games when it came to the people she loved. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't beat you senseless, do you know how bad you hurt Viviana you worthless scum?" She asked angrily now grabbing him by the shirt. She wasn't about to let this go. "And then you shout a swear? With my child a room away? How f***ing dare you." She grimaced, only distracted by the voice behind her as Viv came down the stairs.

Viviana had been halfway down the stairs when she heard the knocking. Peaking down she saw Axel before Saveli has punched him, if Viviana was honest though she wasn't in a hurry to go down the stairs and help. Instead she stood nervously, only visible by her ankles. Had she forgotten to mail something to him he needed? Or was he bringing something of hers to her? The brunette sighed. "Saveli..." She muttered coming down the stairs and looking at the blonde who had ahold of him. She let go when Viviana came to stand beside her. "Ainmere is crying." She muttered. "I will be okay I promise." She moved past her, looking at Axel's face. "What?" She ask, voice and eyes clear of any weakness she might show.

Axel wiped the blood off his lip and onto his shirt. "I deserved that," He said bitterly. "Yes, yes I know how much I hurt Viv and that's why I'm here because I'm not giving up on her, I'm not here get her back, I know I don't deserve that but I want to talk to her I want her to know that it wasn't all some game, I did, I do love her, that's real," Talking with his jaw throbbing was more painful than he thought. "My god you throw a mean punch," He added just as Viv appeared and pushed her way in front of Saveli. If she was willing to hear him out then maybe all wasn't lost. "I miss you," He began taking in her appearance. She looked as beautiful as she always did, he'd messed up and he wanted desperately to fix it but for now, he would settle for her just believing him. "I came here, at the risk of suffering your friends wrath because its important to me that whatever happens next you believe me when I say that I am in love with you, it stopped being a game for me and I fell for you and I fell hard, Viv I want you to be my wife, I want to spend my life with you, make some of those crying things, grow old together, have you moan at me for not taking the garbage out, fight over which school our kids should go to, everything, I want everything. Viviana I love you with every fiber of my being and I want you back," Axel stopped and waited. How would she respond? Would Saveli punch him again?

Viviana saw the blood on his shirt and his busted lip and her instinct told her she needed to help him. Her want to be kind told her to reach out for him, but she couldn't, she couldn't do that to herself for someone who didn't care about her - not anymore. The brunette crossed thin arms over her chest, as if protecting her heart from him. Viv felt New Years well in her eyes and she sniffed, lookin anywhere but directly into his eyes. She couldn't - her resolve had to last. Viviana scoffed at him, tears spilling over and she shook her head. "How am I supposed to believe that. I gave up every part of my life to make you happy, only to be told I was some sort of bet? Some game you and your friend played?" She inquired looking back over her shoulder to see Saveli holding her child. "I was so excited to be Viviana Warrick. You have no idea how much I wanted this. You just miss me for the comfort, not for the love." The girl turned toward the door, knowing if she had her back to him the next words would be easier. "You don't love me or else you wouldn't have hurt me, Axel." She said with a small sob. "So get out. I don't want to see you anymore."

Axel put his hands on his face and exhaled. He didn't know what he could do to make her believe him, showing up out of the blue was a bold and desperate move and if that didn't do it he didn't know what was. "Believe me because I'm here, begging you to come back, I need you Viv, I know I hurt you and I'm so sorry but let me spend the rest of my life making it up to you," As she partly turned her back to him Axel decided to go for it and moved up behind her and put his arms around her. "I want you to be Viviana Warrick, you still can, it doesn't matter how this started what matters is I love you and you love me too, let me prove it, let me spend my life showing you how much I love you," He exhaled and rested his head on her shoulder. "If nothing else, please believe that I do love you,"

Viviana was lost for words. She wanted to scream at him and curse at him. She wanted Saveli to hit him at least two more times, but in the same breath she wanted to tell him of course she still loved him. Because she did still love him. Viv only struggled gently when his arms engulfed her in a hug, crying harder now than she had been before. She felt her body shaking at the contact, sick with emotions she'd never felt before like heart break and love sickness. How many times had he hugged her like this before, when it was just the two of them. How many of those hugs meant anything to him? Standing still Viv felt her body go limp and then numb, "I do love you, I just don't know how to trust you." She whispered. Viviana had never been hurt by anyone like Axel had hurt her. No break up had been sour like it was with him. She felt her heart breaking at the thought of it all, wishing she could make it go away. That she could take back ever hearing those words.

For a brief moment there was hope when Viv confirmed that she did love him but it was taken away just as quickly as it was given when she told him that she didn't know how to trust him. Axel didn't know what to say, he knew he couldn't rebuild trust with words and he wouldn't be able to do it while standing in the doorway. "I wouldn't trust me either," He said quietly. "We love each other, I just want a chance to try and earn your trust back, we can take things slow, we can date like we should have done from the beginning, let me show you how serious I am about us,"

There was a shocking silence filling the air between the two, her back pressing against his front, warm in the way his arms wrapped tightly around her shaking frame. The tears that slowly escaped Viv's pools of brown tumbled down her frame like rain. In her chest her heart beat erratically, and she told herself it wasn't real, that there was no way he cared about her. Listening to his voice, softly humming next to her ear slowly broke down the resolve she was holding in. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Saveli, watching them, wand ready if she needed to do something, but Viviana shook her head at the blonde, she didn't want her to interfere. Viviana had to make her own choices.

The brunette wiggled herself free, and turned to face Axel before pushing him back and closing the door behind them. She wiped at her eyes and looked up at the man she couldn't help but still feel love for. "Fine." She said gently, crossing her arms over her chest. "Okay. But, only if you promise we can start over, where a relationship is supposed to start. I want us to date, and... get to know each other." she said, and while she wasn't sure this was the right decision, it was hers to make - with no one telling her what to do, and thus she would stand by it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back