I Am Not Drunk!

Kat Donovon

OOC First Name
Teigan
Wand
Straight 15 Inch Sturdy Hornbeam Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
"Artyyyy!" Kat Donovon was most definitely not drunk. "Artemis... why arnet yeou picking' up the damn phone girl." She called into her phone, once the beeping tone had sounded. She was not happy. In fact, she was annoyed. Artemis Jackson had promised to come with her to the party, but, as usual, she had been stood up. Were she sober she'd have realised that she was expecting this, but seeing as she wasn't she had other plans. "Artemiss Jackson... you lying wh*re. You were sposed ta come with me. Aye." She told her friends answering machine. Kat had spent a number of hours in and out of the arms of men and with more then ten drinks down her throat, it was any wonder she was even managing to walk. "Wayt til i get'em hands on ya. Imma... um... something." Kat looked at her phone. Was she even still dialled in? Her screen was cracked right down the middle, so it was hard to tell. She couldn't exactly use magic to fix it either, seeing as it would probably just screw everything up. Looking up at the sky, Kat was pretty sure the sun would be out soon, but who was she to know, she weren't no shaman. "ARTEMIS! Thisis a series betryal of our friendliness. Like, you don't even care do ya? Imma disa- um... disappointment in you." She snorted into her phone and shoved it into her pocket. She wasn't sure if she had even hung up, but she didn't care. She needed to find somewhere to lay down. Was she still in England? What was all this grass for?

Kat's hands landed on a door, or something, as she stumbled trough the grass and trees. How far had she walked. Had she somehow managed to apparate? She didn't know, her head was fuzzy. Shaking her head and holding her stomach, Kat stumbled through the door, maybe she broke it, and landed on the ground on all fours. This was not the best start to the day. She probably looked fab though. Screw you, Monkey Man! She crawled forward slightly, mindful of the potential carpet burn and rolled onto her back only a metre further. "Arty... i hate you." A whisper or a shout, she didn't know, it all sounded the same to her. How many drinks did she have? Were they all hers? Maybe there was a couple that weren't hers... ugh parties are hard to keep track of. Kat closed her eyes for a second and sighed. Yeah, this carpet was nice. It felt like the carpet in her apartment, or maybe it was Artemis' apartment. They were basically the same thing anyway, like it mattered. She felt so heavy though, like maybe she would fall through the floor. Could she fall through the floor? She braced herself slightly, just in case. One could never be sure of these things after all. Kat folded her jacket around her. Whose jacket was this? Did she have a jacket before? Maybe she borrowed it... was it one of Arty's? Maybe it was Monkey mans... oh well, she had it now, all Kat's. The brunette rolled over and tucked her legs up behind her. She was in the middle of the floor of what she thought was some Church or something, maybe? Or not, she really couldn't tell in this light. "Never again."

An hour ago, Tristan Pierce was pissed drunk at himself for having to take countless of beers until half past three AM. He was very stressed to say the least because of the fact that he was moving his clinic to be in muggle England and everything was taking a toll on him. England was not a new place to the young man however, the hassle of having to do everything so manually was getting tiring and as Tristan, he always wanted a drink whenever he got tired. That was how he ended up in such a holy and sacred church with a big cross emphasizing itself in the middle. Tristan Pierce was in a church at almost half past five AM and in his hands was a flask of sobering up potion. He nursed himself with it, as he sat in one of the back pews with his head bowed down low. The entirety of the church was getting along well with his pounding head. Its silent and peaceful atmosphere of the church was beautiful to him - as he was a person of his own silence and peace.

He actually had an extra flask of sobering up potion with him, but Tristan thought he should just relax first and somewhat close his eyes to rest his pounding head. The potion made wonders, but for some reason it never got rid of his headache that was no humming into a distant pain. He made himself comfortable and closed his eyes when a loud thump on the ground of the church resonated. He stood up in full alert and felt for his wand, in case he needed to defend himself. What he saw shocked him, because the person who just came in as rudely as he did almost an hour ago. He caught the scent of strong alcohol and he sprung into action to help her get up. "Jesus Christ, what the f*ck?" Tristan sensed that his headache was resuming more intensely but he ignored it. When a lady needed help, he had no choice to offer a hand out of chivalry. He wrapped an arm around her shoulder and lifted the drunk woman up to her feet. He smelled the strong contents of her drinks and he wrinkled his nose. Was she a problematic woman or was she one of those who got f*cked up drunk the very first time they held alcohol to their lips? Either way, the noise they were making was not appropriate for the church's serenity. "Shhh, they'll hear us." He glared at her and put her to sit on the pew he sat on prior to this encounter. Stepping back to survey her, he noticed that a wooden stick was on the carpeted floor. His eyes widened in surprise and he immediately snatched the wand - the only thing that proved her capabilities as a witch. "You witch. Don't you have a sobering potion with you? I hope your sober self isn't as dumb as your drunk self," Tristan grumbled as sat beside the brunette, who was obviously drunker than everyone in the city.

Kat's mind swirled with images as she tried to block the fuzz in her brain. She was dancing and drinking and engaging in all manner of activities. Somehow she had managed to leave the party with her clothes on, though she may have lost a shoe along the way. Kat wiggled her feet. Was she shoeless? She couldn't tell. She was laying down, quite comfortable as a matter of fact. She hardly wanted to be moving now. Where was she laying... was she laying down? She thought she was standing up before. Was she sitting down now? Kat opened her eyes when she heard someone speaking, or rather, they were swearing. Kat swore enough in her life to pick up the tones even in her drunken state. Someone grabbed her, helping her up maybe, but she didn't like it and kicked out at them. "Don't touch me! I'll scream rape!" The person shoved her into a seat. So she hadn't been sitting up before then... but now she was. This was all so strange. Man her head felt heavy. Ket slunk forward and rested her head on the pew in front of her. It was hard and wooden, but not altogether unpleasant. It was better then trying to hold her head up by herself, that was a feat all its own. Why was alcohol so bad when it was so good? That was something Kat would never understand. "Dammit, Artemis... you're apposed to be my besets frend. I misses you." Kat whispered, closing her eyes again and signing into the pew. Ah, heavenly bliss.

Kat's bliss was interrupted when someone asked her a question. Witch... sobering? She couldn't quite get her head around it. "I'm a witch!" She yelled at the voice, trying to turn and see them, but her head wasn't working with the rest of her body. "F*ck you brain. I dun need you anaways." Kat yawned and flopped her head back onto the pew, turning it to the side as the voice, well, presumably the voice, sat beside her. She turned her head on the pew and surveyed the voice. "Notta voice... man." Well, it was nice to know she wasn't crazy. She noted the stick in the man's hand, but couldn't focus on it properly. "That'sa nice stick... you hit people with that?" She pat herself down, looking for her wand but couldn't find it. Momentary panic welled up inside her when she thought she'd lost it. "Nah, i'll call it later." She yawned again and smiled at the man. "You're hot. Like me, we should hook up." She went to nod at him, but her brain still refused to respond, so she rolled her eyes instead. "Wait a second... hey! Did you call me dumb?" Had he called her dumb? She was pretty sure she heard those words earlier, it had just taken her a while to process. "I ain't dumb. Screw you!"

Tristan frowned when she murmured the name Artemis for the nth time, wondering if that person was a girl or a boy in the first place. Either way, were they linked romantically? Was that person around? If that person spotted Tristan touching the brunette, would he think that he was a rapist? Tristan looked around the church and confirmed that no one was here. It was solely the brunette and himself - both of whom had to nurse a headache that was about to make both of their heads explode with its pain. Tristan winced when she tried to deny that she was in fact, a proper witch, along with a curse word that he wanted to fire back just right at her, but would be inappropriate for the solemnity of the church and his inborn chivalry (despite uttering it only seconds ago). "Hit people with this stick? You're impossible," Tris replied incredulously. Even f he was in a state as drunk as hers, he could surely hit back with a response much wittier than that. He was more used to people saying that it was merely an accessory - a woodwork designed for a petty reason. However a wand was much more than that, obviously.

The last time a person openly expressed that he was hot was when he was at that bar in Los Angeles, California almost a month ago. However, hearing that from a drunk woman in the church of God was odd but refreshingly new for Tris. He snorted at her comments, which were quickly switching from zero to one hundred real quick. At first she addressed his physical beauty and right now she was having a late reaction because he called the brunette dumb because she was wholly drunk. "If you're gonna screw me, I'd rather do it in someplace less holy." Tris fired back but not with much aggravation on his part. He had a neutral tone to it because trying to come up with some verbal sparring right now would do no wonders for his blossoming headache. "Now shut up and cooperate with me. Don't move your head too much will you? Or else you're gonna see stars very soon." Tristan was a talented drinker - who knew many hangover cures, many pieces of advice regarding cocktails but having to nurse someone who was totally drunk inside a legitimate church was a first for him. He looked for the flask he was drinking just minutes ago and kept it in his jacket pocket for safe keeping. His fingers touched the extra flask he had brought with him and Tristan decided that it would be better to at least do this stranger a favor than leaving her to snore loudly on the pew until the afternoon arrived. Tris took out the dark blue flask and shook its contents gently. "I know you're a witch so you surely know what a sobering potion is." He dared her to deny it, because her wand was the one and only proof he needed. Plus, its authenticity was not a joke as soon as her wand connected with him. Tristan tucked in her wand in his jacket pocket and took out his own and made a heating spell towards the flask, just to warm up the potion. It was also a funny realization that he was performing magic inside a church. Tris swallowed and glanced at the cross of Christ ahead, feeling uneasy about what he just did. Nevertheless, he looked away and looked at the witch before him and put an arm around her shoulders to hold her still. "Okay, drink this. Before you vomit your sh*t onto my lap." Tris opened the flask and tilted it to pour the potions contents into her mouth, assuming that she did open her mouth to accept the potion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back