Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Freya
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Rigid Cypress Wand with Acromantula Web Core
After giving Esmé her flower Asaiah walked over to the Ravenclaw table, hoping that the guy he had hit with his bat and later with a bludger in the match between the two houses was still somewhere around the table. As he approached the Isaiah, the Slytherin got a little nervous because he didn't know how the guy would react to him, especially after the brutal match from last semester. ''Uh.. Hey, Isaiah?'' He said carefully hoping that the older boy wouldn't be mad at him.

Isaiah had been aware of the roses, he had sent a couple but was surprised when someone started speaking to him. He looked up to the younger boy, and gave him a small smile, he remembered him, a brutal game of quidditch like that was not something a person easily forgot. But he held no hard feelings about it, it had been a game, "Yeah?" the ravenclaw said with a small smile on his face.

Seeing the older Ravenclaw student giving him a small smile made Asaiah smile too, happy that the boy didn't immediately attack him. ''I eh, I have a rose for you.'' Still talking carefully as if even though the boy probably didn't want to fight, Asaiah still expected something to come. ''Here you go.'' Asaiah said when he handed Isaiah the yellow rose.
Dear Isaiah Jeffreys

As much as I am against Quidditch I feel as if I must write this. My brother, Lennon, informed me of your injuries at the most recent Quidditch game. I'm not attempting to gloat when I say that I wish you hadn't played so you wouldn't be hurt because you seem reasonable enough.

Feel better.
Zara Cohen-Knight.

Isaiah took the yellow rose from the boy and he held it in his hands a little confused about why he was getting one and who from, he didn't think Keye would send one, and he knew Archie wouldn't ever send one to him, he took the note from him and read it through unable to help himself as he laughed, it was nice of her to send the note, "Thank you," he told him honestly, it was honestly a lovely gesture, even if the note was a little odd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back