Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Nikko)
Wand
Straight 9 Inch Unyielding Willow Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Aubrey was still a little sad about how things with Salem had ended, but she wasn't going to pout in her room. So, she had gotten a costume together and went down to the feast. Not spotting anyone right away, Aubrey grabbed a drink and bopped around, swaying lightly to the music and looking for something to entertain herself.

Nikko felt a little silly with his costume. He had gotten the a leather jacket as a gift from one of his cousins for his birthday and while he had never but much effort into Halloween before he thought he should at least make an appearance for his least year. He had hoped he looked cool and as much as he wanted to feel cool it felt a little too much like a costume, but he guessed that was kind of the point. Nikko felt his shoulders tense as he entered the great hall. The last school event had gone rather horribly for him but he didn't want to let that get to him tonight and when he spotted Aubrey he relaxed a little and went to join her. "Hey." he said with a warm smile. "Woah, you look cool." he said raising his eyebrows as he took in her costume for the first time.

Aubrey looked up when Nikko appeared, smiling widely. "You're one to talk, you look gorgeous." She complimented him easy, looking over his outfit. "I was a bit cutesy last year so I thought I'd be an assassin," She told him, turning and pointing her crossbow at him. She only had one shot and she took it, the foam dart bouncing harmlessly off his chest. "Got you!" She teased him with a coy smile.

Nikko felt himself blush at Aubrey's compliment but tried to play it off and did a quick spin for her. He remembered she had done a costume with Salem last year and could see how this year it was probably a good idea to do something different. "Well this is definitely not cutesy." he agreed. "Watch where you're pointing that thing." he warned as Aubrey pointed the crossbow at him. Nikko laughed as she fired the dart at him before clutching his chest dramatically, "How could you? I thought we were friends." he wheezed.

Aubrey giggled, sliding a step closer so she could whisper dramatically. "Oh, Nikko, haven't you heard? You keep your friends close, and your enemies closer," She grinned, before on impulse and without warning, she reached out and slapped his upper arm. "Can't catch me!" Aubrey taunted, before taking off into the crowd, laughing as she ran.

Nikko felt himself hold his breath as Aubrey took a step closer to him. He had no idea what she was about to do but when she whispered in his ear he couldn't help but laugh. She had managed to get the jump on him and for a moment he was too stunned to move. But quickly he snapped out of it and started to follow her through the crowded dance floor. "Are we enemies then?" he called after her jokingly. She had gotten quite the lead but he was slowly catching up.

Aubrey wasn't quite running through the crowd, but she was moving quickly. "Try to catch me and find out!" She called back, laughing. This was a bit childish perhaps, but it was fun all the same. She giggled, getting stuck on one side of the snack table for a moment. She bounced in place, looking for a way past the crowd that had gathered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back