Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ebony 14" Core of Basilisk Fang and Veela hair
[adminapproval=30531116]
There were many rumors going around about the disappearance of one of his associates, and needless to say, Collineus Cardosi was not having any of it. He soon arrived to New Zealand to a home that he rented out when he did not need it. The couple was not presently there, so it was easy for him to access it for a couple of hours. He owled for one of his associates that he believed knew the area well. From what he understood, he was still enjoying his new wife and children, but this was more important to Collineus. What if Drakon managed to spread information about the Scitorari? About him? No, he was not going to risk it. He would know what to order, and how he would go about doing it. His house elf came by and said that there was a visitor. There was only one right now, so he knew who it was. After all, he was only expecting the one. “Send him in,” ordered the Italian.

It was not every day that Richard was given instructions to meet with the head of his scitorari sect. Of course he knew Collineus from other events and had spoken to him before, but never when dealing with something that was obviously so important. He left his home letting Rosaline know that he would be back as soon as he was able. He didn't detail too much of his activities to her, though he knew she would never turn on him, it was easier for everyone if he just didn't talk about it. She was great with helping him with the business side of things, especially now that Parker was beginning to come into his own with all of this. He apparated to the place he was asked and headed into the home. The place was gorgeous, but he really wasn't surprised given when he knew he was about to find inside. Richard was called to enter and he bowed his head slightly in greeting to Collineus. Richard wasn't totally sure what all of this was about, but he was sure he wasn't going to be waiting long to find out. "You wished to see me, Mr Cardosi?"

Collineus poured two glasses of his finest wine, freshly aged for two decades now. He glanced up with his serpent green eyes as the one he had expected finally arrived. Richard Mckay. He held out one of the glasses while he sipped on the other. He cleared his throat and began his minor speech, "Have you heard the rumors about one of our own, in the Prejudice section, deserting our ranks?" Collineus would make this as clear and potent as he could. After all, this was important to them as a whole, in case he went rogue on them. He doubted that would happen but who knows.

Richard stepped up to Collineus and took the offered drink taking a sip and sitting across from the older man. He didn't have long to wait though until he was made away of the reason he was brought here, atleast in part. Richard had indeed heard the rumours and had wondered at their truth. He had an idea now that there was some truth there and wondered at just who would be dumb enough to do something so stupid. He took another sip of the drink. "I had. I wasn't sure how much truth to put into those rumours however. Am I to assume there is some truth to them?" He couldn't figure he'd been called simply for a chat.

Collineus crossed his legs yet sitting widely as he nodded to his words. He let out a sigh and spoke coolly, "Unfortunately, the accused seems to have vanished off the grid. I cannot locate him, and none of my associates can either. It appears that the rumors are true. Not only that, I was loosely informed by reputable sources." Collineus reached into his pocket of his robes and pulled out a photo of the tratior. "Mission is simple. Make sure his body cannot be identified or recovered. There are some obstacles, or use them to your advantage... The Zhefarovich Family is after Drakon Katsaros as well. I don't care who does it, but I want you to report to me once the deed is done, my friend. I'll even reward you for your hard work."

Richard sat with his drink as he listened to the man before him. He wasn't sure he was expecting this, but he was prepared none the less. Richard leaned forward and took the photo. He'd seen the kid around at meetings but never really spoken to him personally. The next words came as a bit of a shock to him. The Zhefarovich family were after him too? Richard certainly hoped he wasn't breaking any rules, it wasn't long ago that his crazy niece had made some sort of arrangement with them. Still, if the family were looking for Katsaros too, it might be easier for him to track him down, maybe team up with whoever they sent. Richard nodded. "Thankyou for trusting me with this. I will not return until the deed is done." He said, downing the rest of his drink in one go. He had a lot of work ahead of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back