Agatha Bathory

Bleak Street Hag • Will Eat Children
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rudimentary Magic
Agatha strolled around Bleak Street with her flea-ridden mutt while shopping for potion ingredients. She was famished, and could have gone with snacking on a delicious child or two. Alas, there were none to be seen. She would simply have to do with eating some raw liver from the Poison Ater later on instead.

Emmanuel had been with his mother when she'd gone to the potions shop in bleak street. He didn't like this street, and the creepy woman close to him didn't make him feel too at ease. He wished his mum would hurry up.

What luck, a child! Agatha's stomach rumbled ominously. "Good day!" She said sweetly. She nudged her dog forward. "Would you like to pat him?"

"Erm...yes ma'am," he knelt down, still half watching the woman and then reached out to pet the dog. "Whats it's name ma'am?"

Agatha grinned widely. "This lovely boy is Budge." She said. "And what is it that brings you here, young man?" She inquired, subtly looking for a parent or guardian.

The dog was kind of cute and it did put him more at ease. He motioned to the shop behind him. "In there, getting some ingredients ma'am," he said.

Agatha looked toward the store. "Poor dear, it seems she may be a while. Would you mind helping me carry my shopping while you're waiting? I only live down the street and it's terribly heavy." She said, motioning to her own basket of ingredients.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back