Closed Hums and Discussions

Casper bit his lip, considering what Eugene said. He nodded slowly. "That sounds like a good idea, yeah," He agreed after a moment, smiling brightly. "Oooh, what if like, we do a design your instruments thing? And offer like wooden guitars to paint or paint the keys on keyboards or something?" He was back to tapping his pencil. "Everyone needs a personalized instrument."

Eugene nodded and the gave a little frown, "Wouldn't that be really expensive?" he said with a little questioning and nervous tone. "To give everyone a personalised instrument?" he wasn't sure if the school had a budget for things like that but he certainly wasn't sure that would be affordable, and he'd always liked that the instruments were free to use. "And the instruments in the room should be free for anyone....we could let people know if they want an instrument that they can come to us and we can see about getting them one....but things like the piano or anything bigger might be something they share?" Eugene paused for a moment, "It's a school club Casper, we don't have to overthink this,"

Caspers brow furrowed. He hadn't thought of that. Not everyone would have their own instruments, of course, and he couldn't just pull instruments out of nowhere. He tapped his pen against the pad, considering everything Eugene said before letting out a soft sigh. "Yeah... yeah, you're probably right." He gave the boy a shy smile. "Sorry, I just want this to go well."

Eugene certainly felt bad about putting down Casper's idea but just gave a little smile. "It will go well, trust me!" he assured him. He knew it would be fine, they didn't have to over do anything and they could play to their strengths, let folks come to them. "You're a good leader Casper, this will all be just fine,"

Casper smiled shyly, rubbing the back of his neck. "Thanks. And thanks for helping me with this." Cas finished his drink and gathered his papers, standing up and giving Eugene a warm smile. "I really appreciate it, I hope this works out for the both of us,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back