Crystal
Hullo Everyone.
Im new here and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone here
I have no idea what to do now :)

Can someone help ?

Thankyou!

Hullo Crystal!

Nice ta meetcha ^_^
I'm on Bess' character at the moment, but you'll see me around more often as Artemis Blackmoore-Yearling. I hope you have a simply smashing time here at HNZ!

You've got your charrie set up right, so what you'll want to think about now is what kind of person Alexia will be. Age is a good place to start. If she's off to Hogwarts, she should be around 11, or if she's transforming in from another wizarding school you can pick somewhere around 12-17. The Sorting doesn't start for a quite a bit yet, so you might think about roleplaying in the Unsorted section in the meantime, to get a feel of things. Most people usually make a student first, but if you're feeling a bit adventurous you can make a Death Eater, a St. Mungo's nurse or just a normal witch making her way in the world xD

Thinking of a background is wicked fun, and the best part is that you can display it in the Background Center. This is Artemis', and as you can see it's huge now since I've been roleplaying with her for a few years :3 When you get to making your own background, there's a handy form to use that's a bit smaller and you can add to it over time. The same goes for your character's Relationships Page and her Character Development page.

At the top right of the screen you'll see the Preferences tab, which drops down into three sections; "Change Avatar" , "Change Signature" and "Update Profile". Updating your profile is a good idea now, because it lets you choose the basic display information for your character and also a little info about yourself, too.
Lastly, if you think you know what kind of person Alexia is, it's time to choose a playby. Bess' playby is Isla Fisher. We mostly use celebrities to represent our characters, so naturally there's a lot to choose from. Of course, since there's so many people here, most of us don't like to get mixed up with other's, so there's a Character/Celebrity List to look at while you're choosing. If you're thinking of using a celebrity that someone already has, do send them a friendly PM first to ask them if it's alright. Most people don't mind unless it's a major character of theirs. Once you've done that, head over to the Graphics section and check out all the banners you can have someone make for you.

That should do to be getting on with, right? xD Once again, thanks for joining and have fun!

Hi there, Crystal! :) I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and I'd like to welcome you to HNZ. :D
Be sure to review our Site Documentation which includes all of our rules and FAQ and should answer most of your questions about the site.
I hope you enjoy your time on the board - and where KR (Kelsey-Ruth) pointed you is a great starting place. I'd just like to clarify, however, that there is no rule about celebrity representations of your character. You don't have to clear the use of a celebrity somebody else is using by them, some people just like the idea of being asked despite there being absolutely no site policy on it - you don't even have to add your character to the list. :lol:

So there you are. ^_^ Welcome, I hope you find HNZ as awesome as we do, and I'll see you around! :D

Hello Crystal! Welcome ^_^
I hope you enjoy your time here, and that I see you around :)
Love and Rockets,
Donna

Users who are viewing this thread

Back