Hullo, noogai here.

Damien Lachance

OOC First Name
Thom
Wand
Maple - Crystalized dragon blood, 12"
Hullo all I'm glad to join this site!
Here's my vital stats.

Name: Intactus, or Thom. I prefer Intactus on the net.

Why the wierd name?: It's named after a character, one of my favorite original ones. His name means untouchable.

Why are you here?: I'm a fan of the TGWTG crew, and since they have a forum... Well why the hell not?

Musical interest: A wide spectrum: Metal, Artsy stuff, Classic Rock, Nerd Core, Alternative... Well a whole hell of a lot other than Pop, Rap and butt metal.
Bands: Russian Circles, Primordial, Slayer, MC Frontalot, Coheed and Cambria, Them Crooked Vultures, The Guess Who, Boston, Kayo Dot, Thrice... I could go on for a few paragraphs.

Art: Manga and fantsy art. Yeah I'm a nerd, I'm HERE aren't I? I appreciate art of a good superhero, fantasy hero, or any sort of draconic, demonic, or celestial thing. That and ninjas.

Favorite artist is Gerald Brom, favorite manga is Bleach at the moment, or One Piece.

Books: Terry Pratchett is a hero of literature, as well as Alan Moore. My favorite book of the moment is Top 10, about a world in which almost everyone has a superpower, and the police station that has to keep it all in check. I'd reccomend it to police genre lovers and superhero lovers alike.
Movies: Favorite new movies? Well I haven't seen Avatar (GASP), but I loved Zombieland, Star Trek and Watchmen.

Favorite older movies on the other hand: Princess Bride is one of my fondest movie memories, as is the original Star Wars trilogy.

Games: Dragon Age, Mario and Luigi, and for some reason DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2. Don't ask me why, I don't know either. I am a... proud Wii owner, and I still have a blast playing Brawl.
I recently got into Chrono Trigger (thank you for the DS port) and back into Final Fantasy Tactics advance 2. Disgea has been keeping me up at night for a long time now, too.

Shows: Castle has been impressive so far, but I have to say I still love Firefly. I'll miss that show forever.
As far as animated shows go: Futurama for the neverending win, the Venture Brothers, and of course Robot Chicken.

You should have mentioned the awesome person who poked you in this direction. :r

Welcome to Crackwarts! We trust you'll have a nice stay, and soon you'll be just as mad as the rest of us.

P.S. always I wanna beeee with you, and make belieeeeve with you, and live in harmony harmony ohhh love :r xD

Oh yes.

Camillla everyone! She prodded me here! let's give her a clap!

PS. Open your eyes... I can see... your eyes are open.

The Princess Bride? I like you already!

Haha.

Anyway, I'm Alexis. (Wasn't too original with this charrie here) Glad to see Camilla has recruited you. I'm sure she's gone through everything but just to keep with tradition in the welcome forum: If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or because he is an admin and I am not, Nicolas King (Nick).

Are you saying all hp fans are nerds :p ??

Pfft my moms says I'm emo/goth/whatevertheycallitnowanddays //_-

Anyways welcome :)

Hey there new person. I'm Ana V proud Anime Otaku who is currently following XXXHolic online and Wallflower in book from. Welcome to Hogwarts New Zealand dot com and I hope you make some great friends here. I sure have :D

Looking forward to RP with you!

*Claps for Camilla*

Hi and welcome to the site Intactus

well if Milla has introduced you to us then I'm sure she has sent you in the right directions, concerning character development area, rules etc.

If you have any questions then please don't hesitate to contact our brilliant admins Nicolas King and Cecily Zhefarovich.

I hope you'll enjoy your time here with us and...

wow... love Avatar, Bleach, Firefly ( major sadness but have Serenity on dvd and ignore everything including HNZ when reruns of Firefly make it to sci-fi channel xD ), heard about Castle but haven't had a chance to even see it yet; big star wars fan as well - so you're alright in my book =))

enjoy our OOC area and look forward to lurking your threads

Lin

Hey there Thom Intactus. ^_^ I've already welcomed you via PM - but welcome once more! :D
If you have any questions or concerns about the site, my PM inbox is always open (as are the FAQ and Feedback areas of the board).
It seems I have very little in common with you (less Harry Potter and some of the movies you like). :( Ah well. :p
Oh. Right. I forgot to add: *refuses to clap for Camilla* :r

Hiya! Welcome to the site! Hope you have fun here!

OK. I have a Wii too and love it! Mostly play the old school Mario games I downloaded or MarioKart. Its the child friendly ones around this house. xD

Zombieland, Star Trek were amazing! Princess Bride = awesomeness.

Castle is an amazing show! I am rather excited for the new episode on tonight! Perfect ending for my Mondays that is for sure!

If you ever have questions, I am also here to help you out. I have been around forever so if I don't know the answer, I prolly know where to find it. :p

Julie

Heh :D

Welcome to the site, Intactus :)
You will enjoy it here, I promise xD , and the admin are really helpful. I look forward to RP'ing with you ^_^

Claire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back