Hufflepuffs Are Nice At Least, Right.

Fawn Barrow

OOC First Name
Cole
Fawn hadn't left the great hall yet. This was nice, as she didn't want to do too much walking. Outside was a beautiful day, but Fawn was tired. She sat down at the table for a moment, looking around. "Does anyone here know November? Not the month the girl?" She asked, hoping maybe she might overhear, so someone could point her in the right direction. Fawn grabbbed something to eat and looked around. After swallowing she called out for the girl, holding up the rose.

November heard someone asking about her from down the table. The girl started to call out for her more and waving a pink rose around. November was shocked. She thought the girl might have pulled out the wrong color, she thought she'd get maybe a yellow one from a friend but a pink one was a surprise. "That's me." November said rising her hand and standing up so the girl could see her. A pink blush graced her face as she did not being one who likes being the center of people's attentions and she was sure people were looking at her now.

Fawn smiled at the girl whom approached her. "Oh here! Don't eat it though. I tried once, tastes terrible!" She laughed before standing up and leaving the table and the girl with her note, off to the next adventure of rose deliveries. The ginger haired girl hoped everyone felt super good inside getting their roses, after all it made her feel fairly happy when she'd received one.

</FONT>
November,
I am too scared to say this in person, but I want to tell you that I think you are lovely in every single way.
<FONT font="monaco">
[/color]

November was kind of in shock as her classmate gave her the rose and walked away. She was afraid to glance inside. She didn't know who it could be from. Opening up the note that was attached it was indeed for her. She looked at the bottom for a name but it was blank before looking back up to read the message inside. It made her smile. But she was curious who would send her such a note, especially attached to a pink flower. She knew pink was typically for a crush, but it could also be admiration. Maybe one of her housemates like Ainsley sent it to brighten her day? Or Amber sent it as a joke, or maybe Amber meant it....November was having a hard time thinking that a guy would have sent it to her. Flavio? She didn't think so he had been cold and distant from her upon returning to school and she still hadn't mended her relationship with Lucas yet, those were really the only boys she talked to. November sighed and put the rose in her own delivery bucket not planning on eating it but she still wasn't too sure what to do with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back