Hufflepuff Practice 2

Sam walked onto the Quidditch pitch for practise. He saw that only some of the team had arrived."Hey."He stated blankly.

"Oh my gosh we should Caysi!" Naomi squealed the excitement of flying and quidditch and birthdays was starting to get to her. "Hey Sam" Naomi waved and nearly lost her balance, but recovered.

" Hey Sam!". she smiled and waved. " Back to the nicknames....hmm one for Rhyspa". She said.

Crystal walked onto the pitch, glad that she wasn't late this time. "Hello everyone" she said, nodding her head to each of them in turn.

Caysi smiled as she waved to Crystal " Hey!". she smiled motioning her over to where they were.

Maddiie had been circling around the pitch to do a bit speed training. She stop a bit from getting a head rush and flew towards her team mates. "So are we all here?" she asked.

"No, Kat and Peter still aren't here."Sam said as he mounted his broom, kicking hard off the ground he began to fly around.

"Hmm. I'd like a nickname! Don't you already have one Caysi?" Rhyspa asked.

"Hey Sam! Hey Crystal!" Rhyspa beamed.

"Sooooo....what shall we talk about while we are waiting?" Naomi said smiling at her teammates.

Caysi shook her head " Only Kat..Peter left the school". "Rhyspa can be Rhy-Rhy!". she smiled.

"Oh okay, hmm I want a nick name" Maddiie lowered a bit towards the ground.

(my friends used to call me mad-dog lol)

Caysi looked at Maddiie and said " Hmm, how does Mad-Cat sound?".

((( LOL! :) )))

"Mad-Cat" Maddiie giggled "I don't maybe? Lets vote on it."

"OoOo I like it! And if Rhyspa gets Rhy-Rhy can I have Nay-Nay!" Naomi said smiling wider by the second.

"Oh."Sam said about Peter leaving the school."Well then I guess it's just Kat." He added in."I like Mad-Cat as a nickname for you Maddiie."

" Ok, so far Rhyspa is Rhy-Rhy, Naomi is Nay-Nay, Maddiie is Mad-Cat, what about me?". she asked. " Sam do you want a nickname?".

"Hmmm...since you are captain you could be called Captian Cool or CC for short." Naomi was just throwing out ideas. "And Sam too bad Patrick isn't on the team or else we could call you Thing 1 and Thing 2."

Naomi was exteremly hyper today and her giggle fest was starting to get out of control.

Caysi laughed about Thing 1 and 2. She laughed at Naomi's gigglefest, but yet she was starting her own. " CC...Captain Cool". she smiled and then went back laughing with Naomi.

Rhyspa giggled so much at her nickname, she about fell off of her broom. "I love it! Mad-Cat, CC, Nay-Nay, Rhy-Rhy! Now we need one for Sam, Kat, and Crystal!"

Caysi thought long and hard. " For Sam....how about Sammers?" " And for Kat...Kitty-Kat and for Crystal....Crystal Clear?". she didn't know if they would like these names but she thought it was worth a shot.

"Did you say Kitty-Kat or Kit-Kat! Yum...I could go for one those right now." Naomi thought for a moment Does Honeydukes sell muggle candies? If we don't we should!

"Well, I'm not too crazy for 'Sammers' sounds to close to 'Summers', but that's just me. I like Kitty-Kat, or Kit-Kat, and 'Crystal Clear' sounds kinda boring," Rhyspa said. "But, it doesn't matter to me! If they like it, then it sticks."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back