Hufflepuff Practice 2

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi walked down to the pitch with her firebolt and her Quidditch bag. She looked at the sun and how it would soon be winter. But none the less Hufflepuff had to practice some Qudditch before there next game on Saturday. Caysi sat down on her broom that was hovering in the air and waited for more Hufflepuff's to show up.

Maddiie had enter the quidditch pitch with her nimbus an her right hand.

"Hello Caysi" she greeted her team captain.

Caysi smiled as she saw Maddiie. " Hey Maddiie!". she called out. " Ready for next weekend's game?". she asked.

Naomi had heard that there was a quidditch pratice down at the pitch. She quickly changed clothes and ran down with her gear in one hand and her Firebolt in the other. Once she made it down to the pitch she saw Maddiie and Caysi already there.

"Hey ladies!" she said as she looked around the pitch. She had been back there since first year flying lessons.

Caysi saw Naomi and said " Hey!". she motioned for her to come up. Caysi didn't know if Naomi remembered how to but waited to see.

"Yeah definitely, hey Naomi."

Rhyspa walked onto the pitch with her Nimbus 2000 in hand. She was donning her protective gear and a wide grin.

"Afternoon girls," Rhyspa beamed.

Caysi waved at Rhyspa " Beautiful weather today for a practice!". She smiled. Caysi wasn't usually this bubbly buy nonethe less. " How are you classes ladies?". she asked.

"Hey Rhyspa, they are good glad brake coming up."

Rhyspa grinned, so far she'd had a spectacular day. "Classes are going great, I'm really excited for break!"

Naomi noticed Caysi motion for her to join her up in the air. She was really nervous but did her best not to let it show. "Uh...classes? Their going alright. I am really ready to get exam over with" she said as she did her best to get the broom in the right postion. Alright all you have to do is kick off...nice and easy. she said to herself as she stradled the broom and prayed for the best.

She pushed her feet off the ground and shoot upward. She sqealed as she did her best to maintain some kind of balance. She managed to stop a little to right Caysi. She looked over and said "At least I didn't fall" she said laughing but still hanging on to her broom for dear life.

Caysi smiled as she turned to Naomi " It's ok, the first time I tried, I fell face first". she laughed. " I can't wait till break either.". " What are your plans?". she looked around .

Rhyspa mounted her broom and kicked off the ground. She steadily arose into the air, "I didn't do too well on my first try. It took me a while to get it right."

"I think I'm going home for break, I'm not too sure yet," Rhyspa said. "I'll have to owl my mum."

Maddiie had already flew mid-air."So this my first practice, how does it go." she asked.

" We have to wait for other players to show up". she said to Maddiie. " Oh, I'm going with Kiera as usual, but Hilary is coming this time". she said.

"Yeah...I think I might be going home as well." Naomi said. She hadn't had a real visit home since she started Hogwarts. "But I might come back early and celebrate my birthday here. I haven't decided yet."

((Our break is christmas break right?))

(ok well im a bit sick so im going to be on and off)

Caysi nodded " I still have to get you a present Naomi!". she said shocked that she could forget a good friends birthday.

((( Ok Maddiie Hope you feel better!, Yep Naomi, our break is Christmas break :p )))

Naomi smiled. She was glad that she had such great friends. Then she realized that she was still midair. Gaining more confidence she wondered if she could do alittle more. "So now that am comfortable acutally sitting on this thing, how do I make it move again?" she said trying to get the broom to move.

Caysi smiled " The first step in making it move would be to glide it gently with your hand and then think that you can do it!".

" Naomi we can celebrate out birthdays together!". she said

Naomi tried to move around in a little circle. She was doing it but going rather slow. "Really?!? What day is your brithday?" she said excitedly.

"The 29th! I didn't know you were 10 days older than me!" she said giggling.

((I gots to go...but I will be back later...hopefully the rest of the team will be here by then))

"Well, now I have to get both of you a present!" Rhyspa said. "My birthday's May 13."

" My birthday is on exams though". she smiled. " You guys better not be planning a surprise party!". she chuckled, she didn't mind but she didn't like that many surprises. " Your lucky Rhyspa...you get a warm birthday". she smiled. " We should come up with nicknames for each other!".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back