Hufflepuff Practice 2

Caysi went over to her dufflebag that she brought with her and saw that she had 'something' that would make the team happy. She went up to each one of them and handed them a chocolate bar and then took one for herself.

"Anything but shorty or tiny would do!"Said Crystal laughing at the idea of a nickname,"I don't like being reminded of my size!" she explained needlessly pointing at her tiny almost 5 foot figure.
Then thinking and grinning she said,"How about Speedy!" and with that she jumped on her broom and zoomed around the pitch as fast as the broom would go.
She landed back down and grinned.

"That sounds good, you guys are so goofy." Maddiie giggled while she ate her chocolate bar.

Rhyspa took the chocolate bar and said, "Thanks CC!" She stashed it into her practice clothes for later, when she would have more time to eat it.

"I like Speedy," Rhyspa said to Crystal. "It's neat."

Caysi smiled and took a fly around the pitch and came back and said " We are only waiting for Kat now".

"Well...While we are waiting can someone give me a quick run down of the basic things I should know before our first game Saturday." Athough Naomi was feeling rather comfortable on her broom she still didn't know exactly how to play.

" Ok since your chaser, you need to chase after the quaffle". she pointed to it. " But you need to control your speed, because if you don't you will go flying every where.". she took a deep breath. " Chase after the quaffle, don't feel intimidated by the other team,just relax and have fun".

Rhyspa heard Caysi telling Naomi what she should expect and added her two sense in, "And scream if you see a bludger coming."

Naomi nodded then brusted out laughing at Ryhspa's response. "I know I won't forget to do that!"

"You need me to do anything Caysi?" Rhyspa asked. She flew around in circles as she waited for Caysi's answer.

"I will be." Naomi said nodding. Naomi heard Rhyspa's question and waited for an answer as well.

" You guys could just practice some flying around the pitch and back". she suggested.

Crystal had just been waiting for the ok to go flying again. So she jumped on her broom and took off before Caysi's sentence was fully out of her mouth.
"Come on you guys!" She yelled from the air and took off at full speed again.

Rhyspa shot after Crystal and looped through the air. "Weee!" she yelled.

Naomi held on tight to the broom and leaned forward trying to gain speed. Although she was not as fast as the others she was still making a reasonable speed.

Caysi looked around the pitch if she could see Kat. She didn't. She decided that she would fly on her own and just stare and watch the lake from the view of the goal posts.

Crystal dived down and grabbed the quaffle from the ground. "We might as well toss it around a bit." She said when she had reached a reasonable height again and tossed the quaffle to Naomi.

Sam had been flying for a while he decided to go up to Caysi and ask her something, "Hey Caysi what should we do now?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back