Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Notice the dorms lacked of rp was hoping all the girls got together and had like a slumber party. Or we could do something at the great lawn play some games you know girls stuff! Gossip!! Make-over!! Lulz hoping to be a group effort its up to 'puff girls =D

Well I have Nina Patrokov, she is a seventh year Hufflepuff/prefect. So they could be friends or something, they did hang out once I think anyway and got along well enough. She wouldn't gossip but she would be soo glad to have girl friends so this would be great for her.

Sweet I don't mind yes we did rp once. I was wondering were you headed off to :p Maddiie doesn't drama gossips its more like school news etc...She growing more mature now that she of age. But if more girls would get involved someone can get into negative gossip. If not I still don't mind hanging with Nina, Maddiie needs more friends =P

I'm up for it too ^_^

Maybe we should have it at the end of the year? A big bash type of thing after exams etc?

That sounds like fun, we could camp or something in the common room. I don't mind, right before we have or after either works for me, just want to work for all the 'puff girls :hug:

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back