Hufflepuff 1st Practice

Maddiie was glad that Violet was in the same house and team. "So prep rallies it is, I would make a flier or you can make on up Violet. And we'll just show much we want their support and encouragement." Maddiie said grinning

[color=b8860b]Lemina listened to the ideas, they sounded good. She caught the quaffle and then passed it onto Blane.[/color]

Violet grinned. "Glad I can assist!" she said, as she slowly and cautiously took her hands off her broom. Her legs tightened around the broom - she wanted some support in case she fell off. She was still scared of falling. But she needed to be able to use her hands if she wanted to be a chaser.

"Alright team, lets start practicing." she went down towards the case than open it. Leting go the snitch for Arnold, and the beater ball, she took her bat and gave the other one to Blane. "Okay, you first years be careful, those beater really do hurt." she shouted.

((Okay now when you post:Like that. Make sure you read the rules. I was thinking of having a real game soon, because we just need one more keeper. And we should post the prep rally NOW...I will post a flier after I'm done with this post.))
TEAM NAME:
POSITION:
QUIDDITCH POINTS:
STARTING LOCATION:

The post should then include a brief RP of the player's actions.

At the end of each post you will need to show:
ACTION TAKEN:
POINTS USED:
POINTS REMAINING:
FINISHING LOCATION:

[color=b8860b]TEAM NAME: Hufflepuff
POSITION: Chaser
QUIDDITCH POINTS: 200
STARTING LOCATION: Ground

Lemina mounted her firebolt and kicked up into the air. She flew over to NNE and waited to intercept the quaffle.

ACTION TAKEN: Flown up to NNE
POINTS USED: 0
POINTS REMAINING: 200
FINISHING LOCATION: NNE

((Is that OK? I'll go post in the prep rally now.))[/color]

TEAM NAME:Hufflepuff
POSITION:Beater
QUIDDITCH POINTS:200
STARTING LOCATION:SE

Maddiie had flew north of were she was, listening, and trying to see were the beater ball were. As of now they are not near her or any one at the moment.

At the end of each post you will need to show:
ACTION TAKEN:None
POINTS USED:None
POINTS REMAINING:200
FINISHING LOCATION:NE

TEAM NAME: Hufflepuff
POSITION: Chaser
QUIDDITCH POINTS: 200
STARTING LOCATION: Ground

Violet had touched down to the ground, stretched her legs and arms out, and remounted her Firebolt. She pushed off from the ground again, flew up in to the air (moving north), and waited for the rest of her team.

ACTION TAKEN: None
POINTS USED: 0
POINTS REMAINING: 200
FINISHING LOCATION: N

((They don't go that way. You start out each game with 200 points. I won't be posting until everyone does))

((lol, don't mind me, I'm a bit of a goose. I'll edit it.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back