Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Maddiie stormed to the pitch with her broom in her hand and the case were they held all the ball in the other hand. Her hair was pulled back in a bun, which she taught herself to do at a young age. She placed the case down waiting for the others to arrive. She decided to stretch before they got there and was very excited even if they have less player on their team, they will have to make it work.

Violet raced down to the Quidditch Pitch for team practice, Firebolt in hand. Although she was still feeling a little edgy about flying, ever since that last Flying lesson where she hung in mid-air for a couple of minutes and felt as though she was going to die. But she wasn't going to let that fear get the better of her. She was going to show that she could fly, and that she wasn't scared. When, truthfully, she was.
"Hey Maddiie!" she exclaimed, bounding over to her. "How are you? I'm pretty excited for this practice," she said, more to herself than anything. She was excited. Not scared. Not scared at all.

"Hola Violet, good to see you here." she smiled at her new team mate.
"I'm great and ready to go I hope more show up." she said looking far out to see anyone else. "How are you." more and less she asked.

Arnold just received an owl from Maddiie telling it's their 1st practice, he walk down the grounds and towards the pitch seeing only two person are there "Good Morning Maddie, Violet" he greeted and smiled at them looking down at their own broom "I still haven't got my own broom so I guess I'll be borrowing from the broom closet" he said looking around as there were no other Hufflepuff's on the pitch.

"Hey, Arnold!" she said, waving at her friend. She turned to Maddiie. "Are we going to have enough players? Or should we round up some of the really new kids?" she asked.

"Hey Arnold, its okay I have a nimbus 2000." she said showing her broom. "It really not the broom that makes a great players its the player that makes a great player." she said with a sly smile. "Oh right we probably need to recruit more players were a bit short I'm afraid." she said with a sigh.

[color=b8860b]Lemina walked down to the pitch, Firebolt in hand. She'd get a new broom at the next Brightstone visit. She got there and saw Maddiie and two first years. "Hey guys! Who's on the team?" She hadn't had much quidditch experience, yet had gotten an E in flying last year.[/color]

"Hello Lemina glad to see you hear." Maddiie smiled at her friend who she once help with a little dilemma last year. "Well everyone who tried out this Violet and Arnold." she said pointing at the two first year.

[color=b8860b]"Hey guys! Now we may not have the biggest team. But it's quality, not quantity that matters!" Lemina said smiling.[/color]

Maddiie smiled at Lemina. "That the spirit but we want to show those other houses who boss." Maddiie said shouting a bit.

Violet grinned. "We'll definately give them a run for their money, that's for sure." She really was looking forward to playing. She'd get over her fear of falling, have a good time, and get to know other people. She loved the very idea of it.

((okay, so I think Jezreel's gone, Blane's on holidays for a couple of days...who else tried out?))

Maddiie smiled. "Now while we wait for the others you guys are familiar with your position?" she asked them. "I want to start out today with explain things with you all." she said looking back at the case.

((I think we missing Kat as well. Guys don"t worry about time because we always play like around a late time so we all can play. We try to make it fair for you so you all can have the chance to play.))

((Yup I read your note. Tell her we will be waiting for her. :D ))

[color=b8860b]"Hey Violet. I'm Lemina, second year." she said to the girl, smiling.

((BTW I should let you know now why I didn't try out last year, and may have difficulty playing this year.

Well, as a 12 year old, I am bounded by my parents. Plus I live in GMT, so the times aren't the MOST convenient. So I may be suddenly unable to play, as I can only get on with their permission. So, yeah. But I'll try really hard, say I've got homework to do or something.))[/color]

"Hey Lemina! Gosh, I got over excited and forgot to introduce myself. How rude of me!" she said, looking a little embarassed.
Violet turned to Maddiie. "Yep. Chaser," she said, with a grin. "I think I sort of half know what I'm doing. Ish."

((yeah, I live in Australia, playing might be a bit weird because I'm so far ahead of most people here! Oh well, I'll give it my best shot! =D And wow, you're only 12? I'm 16 =P))

Maddiie grin. "Okay now guys were sill waiting lets take out the quaffle, just pass it among each other. If the others don;t show we will have to start without them. So while were tossing the quaffle any ideas of getting people on the team, do tell." she said as she open the case of were the balls were in, took out the quaffle and passed it to Violet.

((OKay guys I will talk to Alicia, I have to look through the rules and see how we can all play, even if time is affected. That why most of the time the game held on Saturday and it ends on that day too! BTW I'm 19.))

Blane had got the note but was running a bit late. He walked out on to the pitch to see 4 other people already there. He carried his broom and walked over to them. "Hey everyone" Blane said as he stood beside them. "How is everyone? Who else is to come?"

((I'm 14, gonna be 15 soon though I also live IN GMT time so it might be hard for me to get on late at night))

[color=b8860b]"Yeah, I'm a chaser too but I've never played before so we can stick together! Cool, Maddiie!" Then she was about to fly a bit into the air when she saw Blane come running out. She blushed then looked up at him, "Hi Blane!"[/color]

"Hey Blane you just made it." Maddiie said getting on her broom. She took off than went around the pitch lowering herself. "Were just missing Kat, she be here after she finished doing her assignments. Okay its just us now, were going to toss the quaffle around and if she she doesn't come we'll do our practice." Maddiie said explaining to Blane. "Now while were doing this exercise I want any ideas of getting more people to join. Maybe having a indoor prep rally anything you can think of." she said.

Violet nodded at Blane, who had just arrived, and then mounted her broom, and raised up off the ground, quaffle still in hand. Steadying herself with her left hand, she threw the quaffle over to Maddiie, and then quickly placed her right hand on her broom. She always started off a little shaky. "We could always use bribery," Violet said, with a small smile. "I don't think that would be particuarly encouraged, though."

"Nice throw." Maddiie said catching the ball than threw the quaffle to the next person. "I don't think bribing will work." Maddiie said laughing.

"Hey Lemina" Arnold greeted "Captain" he said to Maddiie as he smiled at her "Can I borrow a broom from the closet?" he asked as Blane arrived "Yo Men, I haven't seen you around" he said smiling at Blane ((though, I haven't RP with you ever since, hehe)) As Violet flew off the sky tossing the quaffle "I think I tried out for seeker" he muttered

"Yes Arnold hurry now." she shouted at her player. "If no one has no more idea we can get practice started, so does anyone have any more idea?" she asked.

((Just putting this out here. Here are the rules and regulation. click here, I want to get this moving as quickly as possible so we can at least have one game.))

"Well," said Violet, circling around on her broom. "What you said about pep rallies...I think that's a good idea. We need to show the Hufflepuffs that we're enthusiastic and exciting, and that we want their support. Maybe we could have a Hufflepuff gathering on the lawn or something, and then we could come to the Quidditch pitch and fly around as a house group. I don't know, just a suggestion..." she mused, as she continued to fly around the group. "I mean, once we show the Hufflepuffs that we're enthusiastic, and we get our whole house involved and excited, then we can really be threatening to the other houses," she reasoned, grinning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back