Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Straight 12 Inch Unyielding Reed Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Kard sat on one of the benches in the lawn, holding one of the books his por gave him for advancing his studies. He was reading through it as he waited for his friend, Saira. It was hard to talk to her during the week days, but now that they had a short break, they could finally catch up on some things. He sighed to himself, happy that he had made a friend before classes started. Hoping to see her soon, he leaned back on the bench and crossed his legs.

Saira walked along the lawn, looking for Kard, and when she spotted him, she waved at him and took a seat beside him. "Hey Kard. How were classes?" She asked him, as she mimicked him by crossing her legs. Her classes went on alright, and she didn't mind the homework. It wasn't too hard to do, and there was not much. Though so far, most of the subjects were not ones she particularly enjoyed.

Kard smiled brightly when Saira sat next to him, putting down his book after he slipped in a piece of paper as a bookmark. He faced her and and pursed his lips, thinking about her question. "Classes were alright. It was mostly introductions about the subject, so I'm looking forward to going in deeper," He said with a smirk. Tilting his head, his smirk melted into a soft grin, "How about you? Are you holding up well?"

She smiled at him, "Yeah, I still think I'm not that fond of History of magic, but it's been alright. The other classes have been okay also." She said, thinking about the essay that she still had to write for the class. "Do you have any homework?" She asked, putting her hands on her lap.

Kard laughed when Saira said she wasn't fond of History of Magic; History was his best subject when he was in muggle school, so it would probably be as easy as that. "I've already done all my homework," He said proudly, "I don't like backlog, so I try to do it as soon as possible. If you want, I could help you with some things that you're struggling with." He offered, smiling kindly. He often helped his younger siblings with their own studies, so he would gladly do it if she asked.

Saira tucked her hair behind her ear. "No, that's alright for now. I don't think it will take too long." She said, explaining.

"Hey, it's almost our trip to Brightstone, d-do you want to go together?" She asked, feeling a bit nervous. Saira had never gone out with a friend, so this would technically have been her first.

"Alright, just tell me whenever you need help, okay?" Kard smiled. Patting her shoulder, he shuffled on the bench to sit properly. "Brightstone? Of course! Who else would I go with?" Kard slung his arm around Saira, not tightly, but just enough to nudge her to his side. He immediately let go of her after, just so she wasn't bothered. "We'll go visit all the shops! Even if we can't buy anything." He giggled.

“Yeah. Thanks.” She said, smiling at the boy. Saira was glad to hear that he would go with her, but was slightly startled by the sudden contact. Saira was slowly adjusting to his arm, when he put it down, she smiled at him, feeling more comfortable. Saira laughed at his comment about visiting the shops, surely they couldn’t do it all in one day. “Sure, we will” she said, with a slight tone of sarcasm in her voice.

"Think of all the things we could window shop!" Kard said jokingly. Smiling, he sighed and leaned back. He wished he could bring his family to the village, but his mae was a muggle and his siblings were still to young. Not to mention, they're all the way back in America. "We'll have so much fun." His smile melted into a melancholic one, but he shook out of it and faced his friend with a bright expression. "What are you looking forward to?"

Saira thought for a moment, she didn’t do any shopping at all when she was there, she only managed to buy her school supplies, her wand and little Henri. But she did hear about something that interested her. “Well, I did hear about this thing called butterbeer, which I’m excited to try.” She said, remembering what Lillith had told her. “Oh, and we can stop at the bookstore too, if you like.” She said, remembering seeing one.

"I want to try butterbeer too! My por says it's good, but I want to know for myself," Kard said, grinning. His eyes lit up at the mention of a bookstore. A sudden energy filled his body, making him buzz happily. "A bookstore?! Now I know what to save up for." He was already thinking of all the kinds of books he could buy from that store, and budgeting the galleons he brought with him to school. "If you don't mind, then yes I would very much like to stop by it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back