Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
12 and a half inches willow with unicorn hair
Sara Moon was completely happy. she'd finished all this weeks homework and she was wandering aimlessly around the school. She couldn't believe she had three short years left. hogwarts was home, and she couldn't leave, but part of her had already accepted that one day, she'd have to. So, it stood to reason that she absorbed as much of the place as she could. She practically floated along the corridor. These were the times when she missed having her phone, or ipod, or something to play music on, stick the headphones in her ears and stop caring what anyone thought. She began singing "Highway To Hell." to herself, she didn't care that it might be a bit weird, it was an upbeat song and she liked it, anyway, if anyone was justified in walking wround singing-it was her. President of the Glee Club and all that jazz, if anyone asked, she was just thinking of songs they could perform.

Luckily the corridor was practically deserted. She smiled to herself and stopped and the window. "Good Morning New Zealand!" she whisperd to herself looking out at the grounds. She was in a very odd mood today, she felt like flying, and maybe she would-later when the wind was higher. she always loved flying when there was a breeze-at least. She liked Blustery weather for quidditch-it was always more fun. She couldn't wait to find out what position she had this year, she'd been on the Ravencla team since second year, and she loved it. She was good too. Though, she'd never admit that to anyone else. She watched the students down in the gorunds for a few moments, facing into the window and looking outside.

Dante Vrael sat on the outside ledge of one of the castle walls, next to a window he had used to reach his hide-away spot. He usually came here to think and be alone, while viewing the grounds of hogwarts. Today, he had his ipod in his hand, earphones in and music turned right up. As always, he was listening to his favorite band, Asking Alexandria. He was quietly singing along to himself, quite enough that no one passing the window would notice without putting their heads outside, but loud enough for him to hear himself over the music. The particular choice in song was one of Dante's favorites, and he was rather enthusiastic as he sang Someone, Somewhere.

"Even though im on my own,
I know im not alone,
Cause i know that someone somewhere,
Is praying that i make it home.

So here's one through the heart,
My life right from the start.
I need a home sweet home,
To call my own!"

He had just been about to jump into the second verse when someone yelled out the window he sat next to, and it startled him to much that he almost fell off the ledge. Slowly regaining his balance, he peered over at the girl who had just scared him half-to-death. "Good morning to you too!" he said, slightly annoyed, as he pulled the right-side earphone out and watched her. "Take pleasure in scaring people to death, do you?" he asked comically.

Sara heard someone singing, it was quite good, they were probably on the floor below, as no-one was here. She listened to them appreciatively and thinking that they might hear her downstairs, she called out hello. It was then that she saw the boy. "Oh no!" she breathed, as she saw him start to fall. She hadn't realised there was someone outside. She breathed a sigh of relief as he caught himself, and blushed profusely when he replied, it was to be expected that he' be angry, but she still felt that she'd done nothing wrong, and she was going to make sure he knew that. "It was an accident, for your information." she replied, her chin in the air. "I didn't know anyone else was here, and in all honesty-you aren't really sitting in the safest of places."

She slowly edged out onto the ledge, looking down at the ground. She wasn't exactly scared, she was used to heights from quidditch, but she was wary of how far from the ground they were. Her wand was in her pocket tough so if she fell, she could save herself. "I'm Sara Moon." she greeted him, turning to look into the eyes of the older boy. Sara wasn't realy the kind of person who shied away from other people's gaze. "I really am sorry for frightening you..I didn't think anyone else would be up here." she explained. Then, just to confirm her suspicions she asked "Were you the one who was singing?" her hair was blowing in the slight breeze, she'd been wrong inside-these were perfect quidditch conditions.

Dante examined the girl as she climbed out onto the ledge with him. He shuffled over a bit more to give her room, and decided he would attempt being nice. Dante wasnt the most sociable person these days, but then, having gone through what he had, it was no surprise. Not that anyone knew what he had gone through. "Its fine... Whats life without living on the edge a bit?" he chuckled, thinking his pun was quite clever, as he was sitting on a ledge that was three stories off the ground. He looked back over at the girl, letting his eyes trail up and down the length of her. She was good looking, he had to admit. And she seemed nice enough. "It may not be the safest, but it gives a damn good sight. And if no one goes screaming out the window, its usually safe." he said with a smirk, and winked at her, so she knew he wasnt being mean.

Dante inclined his head, and shook her hand as she said her name, not sure if she was going to offer her hand, but taking it nonetheless. "Dante Vrael," he replied, and dropped her hand, yet keeping her strong gaze as he spoke his name. She had gorgeous eyes, so he wasnt really bothered by keeping her gaze. "It was nothing, honestly. Ive dived off of my broom more time than i can remember, and that has been from heights five times this, so its not much of a bother. And you couldnt have known, so dont fret." he replied. When she mentioned his singing, he nodded, and went slightly shy. "Yes, my cousin plays in a metal band from London. He taught me, though he plays guitar and screams more than he sings... I can seem to distort my voice enough to scream, but im told i dont sound bad, so i keep working on it." he said, blurting out far more than he had meant to. "Do you sing or play an instrument?" he asked her, making conversation.

Sara smiled at him as he joked back at er. "Ha ha very funny." she replied, grinning. She looked up at him and decided to stay. She hadn't met anyone new, besides the first years in ages. Plus, she was friends with most of the guys in her year, and this guy looked aroun her age, however she'd never met him before. "Have you been going here long? I feel like I should know you." she mused, her head tilted to one side. She knew most of the people in her year, and a good few from the year ahead of her, but she couldn't remember seeing him before, which meant she hadn't, because judging by looking at him, she'd have remembered that face. "Yeah, it is a great view, I usually look from inside the window, but each to their own I suppose." she replied, beaming back at him. It was a while since she'd had a bit of banter like this, everyone was so serious at the moment, that it was refreshing to just mess around and exchange witticisms with someone, allbeit a complete stranger.

She shook his hand back, a small smile playing upon her lips. It was so old-fashioned so adult to shake someone's hand upon meeting them, it was kind of cute. She swung her legs back and forth, her hands resting on the window ledge. She stared back at him, completely unfazed by his returning gaze, he had blue eyes, deep and he didnt seem to mind her looking at her, so she didn't stop. "You play quidditch? Me too, I'm on the Ravenclaw team." she answered, intrested, quidditch was common ground with anyone in the wizarding world. She may not have been raised a witch, but she loved quidditch, and when she was flying, she felt at home. She laughed at his shyness, but in a friendly way, not mocking. "You're better than good, you should join our glee club." she mentally reprimanded herself she shouldn't try and push people into Glee, and this was not the time, or place for recruiting. "Um, yeah, I play piano, and I've started learning guitar." she replied, moving th conversation on quickly, she didn't want to seem puchy about music.

Dante grinned back at her when she caught onto his joke. It had been a very long time since he had exchanged idle conversation with anyone, and he was somewhat enjoying this. It had been a while since he had bothered even trying to talk to women, as his last few encounters hadnt been all that great. Alyss had torn his heart up pretty bad, and was part of the reason he was so messed up, but he was no longer one to judge. He had done bad things too. "Yeah ive been coming here for two years now... But im more the uh, suffer in silence kind of guys." he said with a shrug. "I tend to keep to my books or music. Each offers their own release from the pain of the world." he said, his eyes gazing out to the lake, and the forest beyond that housed his other secret hideaway.

He looked down at his ipod, and offering Sara one of the earphones, he replayed the song Someone, Somewhere. It was his cousins band, and he just couldnt get enough of it. "Yeah i play Chaser." he replied to her, and raised an eyebrow when she said she played. "I hope you like too lose, cause i sure dont." he said with another of his crooked grins. He grew a bit shy when she complimented his singing, and while fidgeting with his fingers, thanked her. When she mentioned a Glee Club he frowned. "What the hell is a Glee Club?" he said, thinking it sounded like a bunch of tinkabell dance crap. "And well i tend to stick to singing and my acoustic, but i play lead guitar just as good." he said, and shrugged again.

Sara nodded as he said he'd been going to Hogwarts for two years. She'd kind of put her foot in it asking him that, but it didn't bother her-he didn't seem offended. "That explains it so, I'm more of a mixer myself, couldn't survive without other people." she answered smiing. She was happily surprised when he said he liked books and music, they were two of her main intrests. "You're right, books are far more intresting-more happens fast, but if somethings bad happening you can always remember that it's just a book." she replied, nodding. "It's refreshing that there are some more bookworms in here, everyone seems to busy with magical things to appreciate the awesomeness of books." she commented, loooking out across the ground, it was a good spot. "I think I'll come back here again-with your permission of course." she said, glancing over at Dante, wondering if he minded.

Sara took the earpiece offered. "This is good." she grinned, nodding her head in time with the music. "I was chaser last year, but I'm going for seeker again this year, I missed it, and I'm better as a seeker." she answered, then laughed at his answer. It was a refreshing sound on such a bright morning. "Yeah right, we'll beat you out of the sky!" she rallied, beaming. She laughed as he asked what a Glee Club was. "I didn't know either, it's an American idea, they sing and dance etc. I'm President, we do different types of music, but performance is the big thing. It's kind of an aquired taste." she answered. "I love guitar, it's just really confusing to get the hang of it. How long have you been playing?" she asked, pushing her hair out of her face.

Dante chuckled and shrugged. He had never really cared if he had friends or not. People tended to be deceitful, as he knew all too well, so he never really bothered with them. "Besides my slight stunt with the Dark Elite, I never really bothered to mingle. I have my books, music and cousin who writes me every week, and that's all I need." he said, lying slightly. He was rather lonely, but never would admit it to anyone. When they hit the subject of books, he smiled at her, suddenly feeling right at home with her. "I love muggle fantasies... I'm currently reading Inheritance by Christopher Paolini. It's the last book in the Eragon series, and I find it amazing, the depth and detail the man can go into with his writing." he said, and blushed a bit when he realized he was ranting a bit.

When she asked his permission to return to his hideaway he hesitated, and after a moment nodded. He was growing to like Sara more and more by the minute. "It can be our little hideaway." he said with a grin. Dante frowned as she explained about the Glee Club. "I may pop by and try out... If your lucky." he said, not sure how he would handle singing in a group. He had been in plenty of bands but they had been mostly metal bands. "I've been playing guitar and screaming for close on 6 years. I've only started developing my voice and singing normally in the past 9 months..." he admitted as he ran a hand through his hair.

Sara was slightly shocked to hear he'd been part of the Dark Elites. The only members she knew were Hayley Huberta and Kobohi Aiko, who had briefly bullied her in her First Year. Dante seemed far too nice to hang around with them. She couldn't imagine life without her friends, Willow and Stefan especially, she was so close to them. "Me too-have you read Lord of the Rings? I..." she began, but then he talked about Eragon. She put a finger up. "No, no-don't tell me what happens-I haven't read "Inheritance" yet, I couldn't get it anywhere in Ireland this Summer." she warned, she loved the series. "I know, you're right-he's amazing, and he was only around eighteen when he wrote the book!" she enthused, adding. "I think his parents published it for him, but the movie-a major let-down. They left out way too much and went straight to the battle." She smiled at the blush on his cheeks. she was insanely jealous, she hadn't been able to get the book anywhere.

"Thanks-I swear I won't tell anyone, plus this is really good, since everyone's already figured out where I go to be alone, they tend to be able to find me, but no-onw will check here." she grinned, "I guess that's why you chose it huh?" she asked, guessing that the answer would probably be yes. "Cool!" she beamed as he said he might try Glee Club, she wanted to perform at Halloween, but she needed the Headmasters permission. she'd sent him an owl about it, and was crossing her fingers that the reply would be positive. "Six years! Whoa that's impressive." she replied, leaning forward onto her knees, and looking down toward the ground. "They really have no idea someone's up here." she commented, looking at the students below.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back