Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Freya
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Rigid Cypress Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Set during the Christmas break

He always wanted to see the British version of the wizarding school, so with the freedom he now had as well as the ability to apparate to wherever he wanted, it had not taken the former Slytherin long to figure out where to stay next. He had already been in the Three Broomsticks before and seen the castle from a distance when he went to the village to meet up with Jessica, but with Christmas right around the corner and the weather in England considerably colder than usual, or so he had been told by a local, Asaiah did not want to spend another night in his tent. He ordered himself a firewhiskey and thanked the waitress when she returned with a small glass. He enjoyed the warmth the pub provided and was happy that he had decided to stay here for a couple of nights. Asaiah sipped his drink whilst looking around the pub, missing the company of family and friends dearly. He hadn't written to either with the exception being Marisol as he was probably closest to her than he was to anyone else. Hopefully, Asaiah would be back home again soon.

Before students head home for the holidays. A last Hogsmead trip was organized, a small treat for them. Teagan was influenced by her cousin to come a long, whilst half way done packing for the long holiday. A group of their pack came and it seems she was out of place. The blonde wasn't that long had been just a transfer from one school to another. She left the group and wanted to venture to only one place that evening. The Three Broomsticks. Teagan knew no one knows her or better yet, no one wants to look at her. She was safe there.

She entered the establishment, looking around, the pub was full and yet it seems calming to her until her gaze landed to the last person she wanted to see at that moment. The past really do hunt you when needed and it seems fate thinks this was the best time to do it to her. The person reminded her about a secret, a secret she wanted no one to know anymore. The renowned Ravenclaw had changed and trouble was from the past. Either she sulk on the corner of this pub or greet her former classmate, she didn't went with the latter and put her genuine smile on her lips.

Teagan walked up toward Asaiah, she gave him a small wave until she was in front of him. "Wow, Murphy. Who's your hairdresser because I would have fired them along time a go." Of course, it wasn't an insult. Teagan was merely joking and she was true to being changed. "I'm kidding. Don't punch me." Their history was more legend than Napoleon riding his white horse to battle. It wasn't good but it wasn't too late for compromise and a cease fire. The lady lifted herself on the bar stool and flagged a bartender to order some fire whiskey. It wasn't the first but she was allowed to drink at home.

Asaiah was flabbergasted when of all people Teagan Maxwell walked up to him. He had presumed she was dead after she had left the school because no one knew where she was or why she had so abruptly left. He squinted his eyes at the girl's comment about not punching her for the bad joke she made. ''Did I ever punch you?'' he asked, though both of them already knew the answer to that question. ''And here I thought you had died, Maxwell. What brings you back to the land of the living? Did you miss me that much?'' Asaiah grinned and then sipped from his firewhiskey. He frowned when she sat down on the stool next to him, wondering when they had allowed themselves to come this close to each other without shouting insults to one another.

Teagan shooked her head slightly with a smile at Asaiah's question. They both know it did happened and the blonde was surprised that chivalry doesn't exist anymore. If the anger was strong apparently. She drank the firewhiskey in one swig, thinking if she just drink more of it, time will pass by fast. Not that she wanted to leave just yet. Teagan ordered another one and was baffled at what Asaiah thought of her when she changed schools. "Mr. Murphy, I did not die nor I am a living dead. I simply transferred schools and then transferred to another again. Life is complicated if you're me. And no, I didn't miss you, although, there's times I miss our fights." Of course, she was bluffing.

No one wants to fight or start a fight for that matter. "I'm kidding about the fights being miss." But Teagan was curious why on earth he's here when schools haven't declared holidays yet. They have exams to finish and packing, the packing was hard enough when you buy tons load of clothes. "Is there something wrong? I'm just curious how the heck Hogwarts New Zealand let their students out early for the holidays?" Teagan knew she wasn't in place to ask, they weren't close enough to share problems to one another but she was curious. The blonde took a sip of her drink, slowly this time because whatever he has to say, she's there to listen.

He tilted his head sideways at learning that she had apparently changed schools and snorted when she told him that her life was complicated. ''I bet you're lying about not missing me.'' He teased and gulped his drink away. Asaiah smiled, though doubted if she was really kidding about missing their fights as it was always him who had to visit the hospital wing afterwards. Luckily for both of them, the time of fighting was no more, and hopefully, they could have a proper conversation going without wanting to kill each other. ''Nothing's wrong.'' He replied. ''I don't think they do, but then again, I'm not a student anymore so I wouldn't know.'' Asaiah then turned to look at the bartender and ordered himself another firewhiskey as well. He was all for having a conversation with the once most hated person in his life, but not without alcohol.

She heard him snorted and faked a surprise face at him. Teagan does have a complicated life with all the drama she was getting from her mum and her family back in the states. But she didn't care now that she's back with her dad. The blonde playfully punch Asaiah on the arm, "Yeah, you're right, I did miss you. To be honest I was insecure at you ..." Teagan trailed off, letting that sting of the firewhiskey stay in her throat. She was making a big revelation and she didn't know if it was right even when she had changed her ways.

The Ravenclaw turned to face the Slytherin, "You have very loyal friends and you're a great Quidditch player." She wants to stop but what the heck, right? Teagan ordered another firewhiskey and downed it in a second. She was beginning to feel that strong kick the alcohol was giving her. She smiled at him and later on gave a giggle. "I actually had a crush on you but of course, I know Marisol was meant to be ... Umm, forget I said that." It was after she found out that Asaiah was not going in Hogwarts New Zealand anymore that she became more curious.

"You ... Dropped out?" He was doing good when she left but that was like two years or three years ago. She's now about to graduate and be accepted in a muggle University. Teagan chuckled nervously, "Please, don't play with me. You have so much potential, you need to finish school ... I'm gonna hurl." Was four or five firewhiskey enough to make her hurl? It was too much for the lady. "If I'm not bothering you, can you take me back in castle?" It wasn't as if she was driving back. She can walk but it wasn't near possible on her state.

For some reason, he felt the need to compete with her so when she ordered herself another firewhiskey, he downed his second one and ordered himself a new one too. He grinned when she admitted to missing him after she left Hogwarts but frowned at the insecure part. Surely the Princess of England, or whatever kind of royalty she was, was joking again. He smiled when she mentioned him having loyal friends and sipped his drink. He would give all his money away to spend a night with Wyatt and Marisol again - it had been such a long time since he had seen both of them. And then she went on to admit that she had a crush on him, which caused him to spit some of his drink back in his glass. ''You what?!'' Asaiah quickly downed his third glass and looked at her confusingly. ''Nah, you've just been drinking too much.'' Yes, that was the only possible reason for her to say something so silly as that. For the fourth time, the former Slytherin ordered himself a new drink. He shook his head. ''I'm not playing with you, I really dropped out.'' He told her. But then she told him she was going to hurl and he laughed. ''Can't hold your liquor?'' He asked, sipping from his own drink. When Asaiah stood up to help her, however, he was barely able to keep himself from tumbling by holding onto the bar. ''Woops.'' He chuckled. ''I have a better idea -'' He burped. ''Why don't you crash in my room upstairs tonight? I'll sleep in the chair so you can sleep in the bed.'' Come to think about it he didn't even know the way back to the castle. That and he didn't think that he would get very far himself.

To be honest, Teagan was off. This was her first drunken session and she didn't know how to handle herself. The blonde Ravenclaw jump a bit when Asaiah acted surprise at what she had said. For her, she had already forgotten what it was he was surprised about. Only she had understand that her colleague had dropped out from school. She was sad for him and she will never judge him for doing so. Teagan didn't know what really happened why he decided to quit. "You're one silly guy." She commented with a giggle.

Alcohol really does wonders Teagan thought as she can't believe what she had just said to Asaiah. This was the first time in the century of wizards and witches that two enemies became close without killing each other. The guy stood up from his stool and Teagan became worried once he almost fell. She held his arm even thought she knows he can handle himself. Dizzy and tired herself, Teagan didn't argue with Asaiah about his offer. She nod lazily and was helping herself to get off the stool when one heel of her shoes got stuck on the foot rest. Teagan unfortunately landed on Asaiah's chest, "I'm clumsy, I know." The blonde looked up at him. Her surroundings started to spin and she had to held onto Asaiah's neck for support. "We best be going. I don't think you can carry me ... Is your lips always that rosy?" She thought it was part of being drunk but she became interested at his lips all of a sudden.

He didn't know what made Teagan hold onto his neck, because he had been busy counting Sickles to pay the innkeeper, but he smiled goofily at the former Ravenclaw. ''Unless you prefer to spend the night on the floor-'' He hiccoughed. ''I don't think I can carry you, no.'' Asaiah chuckled softly. Teagan's comment on his lips made him look down at hers, for whatever reason curious to know if hers were rosy also. ''Yours are normal?'' He replied, still looking at them and thinking hard about what colour he would choose to describe them. It was funny that they were this close to each other at the moment when the last time they saw each other she'd punched him in the face several times for trashing her common room. And then out of the blue Asaiah leaned forward and pressed his lips on hers.

"Why do guys have those lips already painted when girls needs to spend money to make theirs perfect?" She doesn't know what's she's talking about now. All her attention was on his lips. It was as if he was getting near to her or she was drunk imagining it. No, she wasn't imagining it when she felt his lips on her own. It was a bit warm and yet cold. And when she kissed him back, his lips tasted bitter. "Your lips is so soft, why can't I have it?" Teagan mumbled as she parted her lips from him. The blonde haired girl tighten her claps around Asaiah's neck and started to doze off. "I think I'm ready for bed." Teagan let her head lay on his shoulder.

Asaiah chuckled when she backed off and told him that she was ready to go to bed. He had been up for quite a while now so going to sleep sounded like a really good idea. ''Alright, let's go.'' He replied and then slowly and clumsily made his way up the stairs to his room alongside Teagan. He opened the door and kicked it open so the both of them could walk into the room. ''It's small but reeeeaaally nice.'' Asaiah said and let go of the girl so she could do her own thing. He did not know how Teagan staying in his room happened given their history but did not mind having another person in the room, as the last couple of months had been rather lonely. As he was getting himself a glass of water for his dry throat, Asaiah thought back on the conversation he was having with Teagan earlier. ''Did you really have a crush on me?'' He asked, turning around to look at the girl.

She was aware of her surroundings and yet she feels someone was watching them. Maybe her imaginations are getting to her. The journey up the stairs seems like it didn't happened as she saw the bed immediately. "Oh thank merlins." Teagan mumbled to herself as she started to take off her jacket and pants. It was a disaster as she fell too many times just to take her pants off. Successfully half naked with her shirt on, the woman stopped on her tracks. He was continuing their conversation from earlier which she had forgotten about. "D-did iiiiiiii said that?" She put a huge smile of her lips and went to grab him. "Forget everything. Let's go to bed." if she could hear herself right now, Teagan would be back in the castle in no time. But isn't that a great thing about liquid courage? Make you more daring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back