How cute is she

Rosie paused, no tattoo's? "No ink? Then what the f**k am I meant to do with the ones I already got?I ain't getting rid of them I'll tell you that." Rosie stood up, suddenly sobering. She had no intention of living by these rules even if it meant she had to beg her daddy to buy her a flat. "And when you say no drinking? Am I allowed my coffee 'cause I get real b!tchy when I don't get caffeine or alcohol and since you've banned me from alcohol..." She let the sentence run off before turning to Woody to see how he was taking this.

Woody turned to Rosie. He didn't want to leave her under the wrath of his mum. "You wont have to get rid of any of the ones you already have but you're not allowed anymore. Caffeine you're allowed because dad used to have it as well but alcohol is a definite no." This was a rule that a few people seemed to ignore. Woody being one of them.

Rosie nodded before turning back to the stupid controlling woman. "One more question. Do I get grounded if I come home after curfew?" The younger woman stared the older one right in the eyes, challenging her. Rosie was used to being the Alfa in the house and she wasn't about to let that go because the owner of the house wanted her to follow rules.

"Yes, it does." Sam was struggling not to yell at this girl. She didn't want to wake the babies. "Like I said before; you live in this house, you follow my rules." She could see that Rosie was trying to stare her down but it wasn't going to work. Sam had gone up against worse people than this teenager.

Rosie smirked, coming to a decision. She turned away from the old hag, almost hitting her in the face with her hair, and turned to her new friend. "Sorry Woodmeister but I think I prefer the mangy hotel room to living with your old hag. I'm out of here mate. You can come too if you want, dunno where we'll be going though, or how long for. You might be grounded if you do." She couldn't help but snicker as she spoke before begining to walk away. "Oh, and lovely to meet you Samaire, I do hope we run into each other again at some point." She put emphasis on her full name before walking into the hall and waiting to see if Woody would follow.

Woody laughed as he watched Rosie. He couldn't believe she had just stood up to his mum like that. It seemed he liked the feisty type. First Maya and now Rosie. He was doing well. The fact that he was p!ssed gave him the courage to stand up and follow Rosie out of the room. Usually, he would have said bye to her and accepted the fact that he was grounded. "Cya mum. I've got things to do and places to be."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back