How cute is she

Roxanna Quinn

OOC First Name
Summer
Roxanna knocked on Sams door. Sam was the only family she knew of that lived in New Zealand, who better to introduce to her little girl first. Well, third really after herself and Andrew. As Roxanna waited for the door to open, she looked down at her baby girl and smiled as Megan grinned back up at her. She had a small mop of light brown hair and a pair of gorgeous hazel eyes and a lovely voice as she gurgled and giggled up at her.

Roxanna was so deep looking into her little girls face that she didn't hear the door open and jumped when she did hear the woman cough. "Oh, Sam. I thought you minght like to meet Megan." She grinned as she watched Sams' reaction.

Sam heard a knock on the front door. Rosie and Bella were asleep upstairs so she walked to the front door and opened it to see Roxanna. She smiled at the young girl. "Hello Roxanna. Is this your baby??" She noticed how Roxanna didn't seem to notice her so she coughed. She smiled when Roxanna said how the baby was called Megan. "She's absolutely adoreable." She stodd back so Roxanna could get through the door. "Come on in. Make yourself comfortable." She closed the door behind her and led her into the living room. "How have you been coping??"

Roxanna walked into the living room, taking Megan out of her push chair and holding her on her lap as she sat on the sofa. "I've been great, I moved in with Andrew but I don't really see him much. I got a letter from mum saying Rosie has come up to find me but I haven't seen her yet. I was wondering if you had?" Her little sister was her favourite, more likely to have fun than Lily was anyway, even if they didn't get along that well.

Sam shook her head. "Nope. Haven't heard anything from her." She smiled at Roxanna. "It's good that Andrew is having you live with him though. It shows that he does care." Sam always saw it that if the guy wanted the girl to move in then they most probably cared. Like Eddie and Odie. "Does Rosie know where she has to come. She might be lost somewhere."

Roxanna shrugged. "Rosie can be... a bit odd sometimes. If mum didn't tell her my address she'll probably pounce on some unexpecting stranger and talk themto death. Or possibly drag them off to one of her adventures. Eventually she'll realise she can actually just text me." Her sister was definitely mad on some level, she was the most popular of the three sisters with real friends. Roxanna had the most friends but they were plastic and probably didn't actually like her and Lily, well, Lily just focused on the future and her aim to rule the ministry.

Sam laughed slightly. "That sounds like the sort of thing Woody would do if I didn't pin him down." Sam had always been suspicious of what Woody did in his spare time. He always seemed to be out of the house and David always had a readon to cover him with. It was annoying for her but she knew she would catch him out some day and when that day came, he would be in deep sh!t.

Roxanna paused. "Woody is one of your sons' right?" Sam had so many children Roxanna couldn't keep count, let along remember all of their names. The brunette started to bounce her knee as Megan started to fuss. The fuss was shortly replaced by giggling as you young girl enjoed the ride she was on. Roxanna thought her daughter was adorable, and was thankful she was very easily amused.

Sam smiled as she watched Megan giggling. She loved all children and found them completely adoreable. "Yes. He's my second eldest. He's also the one who always seems to be either in trouble, about to get in trouble or laying out a long term plot for trouble." Sam shrugged. "I have tried so much to get him under control but he is completely impossible."

Roxanna smiled. "Definitely sounds like Rosie." She paused. "Or me before Megan here happened." She giggled and continued to bounce her child up and down on her knee. "In fact, Lily is the only child in our family who doesn't ever get in trouble in any way." Roxanna couldn't help but widen her smile as she thought of the trouble she had gotten into as well as her sister.

Sam looked from Megan to Roxanna. "From the sounds of it, I'm likely to get on with your sister." Sam found it very easy to get along with people who behaved themselves. That was one reason she got on with Paul so much. He seemed to be the only person in the family who hadn't got themselves into trouble in one way or another.

Woody staggered down the stairs with Rosie. He knew he was drunk but he didn't realise how much. He just hoped it wasn't so obvious that his mum realised. He was gripping hold of the banister so he didn't fall but he managed to walk into the door post as he went into the living room and that threw his balance off. "It's ok. I'm still standing." He smiled at his mum and the other girl in the room. "I don't know who you are but you're a beauty." He grinned cheekily as he turned on flirt mode without even meaning to.

Rosie sniggered as she followed Woody down the stairs. He heard him flirting with someone and looked over his shoulder, standing on her tiptoes to see. It was her sister. "Roxy!" She screamed in Woody's ear before shoving him out of the way. "I found you my big sissy. Mummy will be pleased." She was pretty wasted at the moment and, as a result, jumped on to the arm of her sisters' chair. "Woody! This is my sister I was telling you about before we went to Paris and got wasted." She laughed.

Sam's eyes widened as she listened to what this girl was saying. She stood up and turned to Woody. "Am I getting it right when I say that, behind my back, you have gone to Paris and then come back completely drunk??" She shook her head at her son. "I knew you were up to something but I didn't realise it was something like this."

Rosie stopped giggling and tried, while failing terribly, to look innocent. Only then was it that she recalled Woody saying how annoyed his mum would be at all of this. "Psst, Woody." Rosie whispered very loudly at her new friend. "I wouldn't tell her about the Ink yet, she looks pretty p!ssed already. And maybe you should leave out me moving in last night as well." What ever tact Rosie owned when she was sober was completely thrown out of the window once alcohol entered her system.

Sam's eyes widened further as she turned from Woody to look at the girl. Then she turned back to Woody as her voice raised. "Woody Samuel Green!! You have a lot of explaining to do!! I recommend you sit down and start talking now!!" She glared at her son as she waited for him to do what she wanted/

Roxanna just watched as her sister came down the stairs with one of Sams' sons, that turned out to be Woody the one they had been talking about, and very clearly got him into trouble. Even Megan had stopped giggling to watch the explosion of Sam that was sure to come. Part of Roxanna wanted to laugh at the familiar sight of her drunk sister and, as she always did when she saw Roosie like this, she had to wonder how their parents didn't notice she wasn't an iinnocent little girl. When the explosion did happen, Roxanna had to hold Megan close as she could tell what was going to happen. All the signs were there, the trembling lip, the little hiccup she always gave before hand, and the small amount of tears welling up in her baby's eyes. "Sam? Could you possibly talk to him in a slightly quieter and calmer tone?" She indicated to the almost crying baby.

Sam turned to Roxanna as she spoke. "Yes, sorry dear." She turned back to Woody again with a strict glare on her face. In a quieter voice she said. "Well??" It was calmer but gave just as much power.

Woody was struggling not to laugh. The look on his mum's face was hilarious, especially as he was completely p!ssed. He sat down and smiled up at his mum. "Well, I met Rosie, got a tattoo, went to Paris, invited Rosie to live here and got p!ssed. At least, I think that's what happened. There's a huge blank in the middle where I can't remember a thing." He laughed then stopped when he saw the look on his mum's face. It was hard not to laugh but he knew he was only making it worse for himself.

Roxanna gasped and looked towards her sister who was perching, very wobbily, on the arm of her chair. "You made him get a tattoo!? Rose, why? What could possibly have made you force the poor lad to get a stupid tatto nd then drag him to France." She sighed and shook her head, making syure to keep her tone level as not to scare Megan again. "You're not in England Rose, you can't just make people do what the hell you want them too."

Rosie quickly became over dramatically outraged. "I did not force Woody to do anything. He chose the tattoo himself, he agreed France would be fun, he offered to give me a house and he bought me the drinks. If anything you should blame him." Rosie couldn't help but remember why herself and Roxanna never really spoke much. "Jeez Roxy, you're starting to sound like Lils." Only the sisters could use those nicknames unless it was someone very special to them. Rosie jumped at the sound of a baby's cry. She had set off the little childs sensor or something like that.

Roxanna counted to three she was so angry. In a very very calm voice she turned to Sam. "I am going to go out in the back garden and sort out Megan. Please, do not hold back on these two." She smiled before picking up her daughter and carrying her out to the backyard where she bounced the little girl and sang in a soothing voice.

Sam put her head in her hands and sighed. Then she put her hands down and crossed her arms over her chest as she stared at Woody. "You have no idea how much I am going to make your life hell." She then turned to Rosie. "Believe me, your parents will know about this. I'll make sure of it." She heard one of the babies start crying upstairs so she yelled to Paul and smiled as he shouted back that he was dealing with it. She stared at Woody again. "What in your right mind has made you do this?? Why do you have to be so difficult?? More than anything else, why do you have to get David involved??"

Woody laughed again. "Why?? It's way more fun. That's why. If i wasn't difficult then I'd be like Paul and that is just totally boring. I don't know what he does in his free time. It must be so boring." Then Woody realised what he was saying. "Except for the fact that he's now got his girlfriend pregnant. That's probably the only fun part of his life." Whether Sam could understand Woody or not was a question which would soon be answered. His words were slurred and fast so barely understandable.

Rosie looked up and, as stupid as it seemed at the moment even to someone completely plastered, she just had to speak. "What's so bad about it?" Of course she had grown up with very lenient rules and no punishment if she broke them. Rosie honestly couldn't see what was so wrong with what they had done. "I mean, I see why you'd be annoyed about him inviting me to move in and us coming home a teeny bit drunk but ain't he eighteen? It's his body to stain and he can apparate so Paris is like, two seconds away. What's the big deal?"

Sam turned to Rosie. "While he lives in my house, he goes by my rules. If you're living in this house then you will also have to go by the same rules. That means: no drinking, no tattoos, no walking in at Merlin only knows what time in the morning, no staying out all night, everything has to be confirmed by me before it's done and no waking the babies."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back