• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

House Freebies

Larissa Sedgwick

Well-Known Member
Messages
7,537
OOC First Name
Beth / Bethy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Age
8/2009
I know they're terrible but I just decided to make them.
I'm not forcing you to use them so don't cry ;)

Feel free to take any you like.
puffq.png

Code:
[IMG]http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/1967/puffq.png[/IMG]

ravenw.png

Code:
[IMG]http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/7551/ravenw.png[/IMG]

slythx.png

Code:
[IMG]http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/968/slythx.png[/IMG]

gryffc.png

gryffc.png
]/nocode]
[/spoiler]
 
Here's a special;
sparkly.png

Code:
[IMG]http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3547/sparkly.png[/IMG]
 
Hehe, aweseome!
I very much appreciate the sparkleypoo one. :wub:
 
Thank you and thank you :D
Is it me, Tony, or are you just lurking every thread with the word 'freebies' in? :r xD
 
Maybe. :shifty:

I was truthfully interested in the person occupying the other image, as I do not recognise whom she is. I have little intention of using the banner at this time, merely the person within; if they are not used by others. :p

I'll go with maybe. :shifty:
 
Would love to see a Durmstrang freebie
 
Back
Top