Arrogant Much?

</COLOR></SIZE>
<SIZE size="50"><COLOR color="#000">Shy/outoften
All you have to do is build your self
confidence. After you do that you will be fine.​
<i>
</i>

Reporter./OutofTen
That must mean you like to stick your nose where it doesn't belong.

Bitter/10
there is no need to be bitter. that happens happens, either good or bad its a new experience and opportunity.

there is no point/10
though unfortunately sometimes it cant be helped. I wish that wasn't the case.

FriendNeeded/outoften
If you ever need a Friend, No matter what my house is always open and rooms are always free (I’m constantly finding new rooms in the bloody house, that’s what happens when you have a Mysterious GodFather) Feel free to stay for as long as you want, I can help at any time of the month and keep you company.

thankyou/10
you are very kind Kida, but I don't want to invade your home. especially at my time of the month, as you have your daughter there and I would hate to cause disaster.

WhoAreYou?outoften
Who Ever you want to be, Its entirely up to you.​

animagus/10
congratulations of becoming fully qualified.

</SIZE></SIZE>
<SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="150">Forawerewolf/outoften<i></i>
You don't look very scary.
<i>
</i>

troubled/10
sometimes it is best to face the thing that scares and torments you as opposed to be forever running from it.

LovelyHair/OutOfTen

i always wanted orange hair, but never could get it quite right.

TooYoungForLife?/Outoften
How can you be too young for life? I don’t understand

seductress/10
You managed to seduce the only guy I have ever liked. Good job. I bet you are happy. :cry: I just hope he is happy too.

I’mSorry/OutOfTen
I had no clue that you fancied him. I’m sure someone else will Like you?

It's all right/10
always wondered what someone like him could see in someone like me.
Maybe someone else will but I am not sure, judging by the past, and how similar I am to morgan.

Different/OutOfTen
If someone could like me in my Situation some will certainly like you no matter how different you think you are.
You are your own person, anything can happen.

that isn't it/10
being different isn't the problem, it is more that in my family history has a way of repeating its self.so i can see what is likely going to happen to me from what happened to morgan. and I don't want to end up in the same state I found her in.

BadLuck/OutOfTen
History always has a way of Repeating itself. I always believe that if you don’t want to end up a certain way, then don’t. Anything is possible When you put your mind to it. Muggle Logic but its good.

you don't understand/10
i is different for me. for generations members of my family have had the same love life. fallen for someone only to have them taken away. I tried hard not to let that happen to me, and was so cautious. but it still happened. you could say its the Le fey curse.

Beauxbatons/outoften
Never heard of it. Where is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back