Hot or Not

Tattoos/10
They look great. I'm going to get annother over the break. I was thinking a lion on the other foot.

That would be nice/10
Yours are really good I want the lion to match the wolf I already have.

Wolf?outoften
You didn't get that becase your a fan of me did you ;)
Since i'm a Wolf Animagus and all!
I didn't know you have a tattoo, I have two, One on my hip which says Scarlet and a wolf on my lower back.​

Come to think of it/10
I got it on the same day I met you. But it was more to show what I am over my bite mark. Yours sound nice too. Scarlet is the name of your daughter right?

YouLoveMeoutoften
Thats my baby girl yes... well not such a baby girl anymore! she's getting so big.
If you ever need a friend during your Moontime, Give me a call, I'll come and keep you entertained... we can play chase the tail together!​

</FONT>
<FONT font="Lucida">MmmmPumpkinPie./OutofTen
Now I'm hungry. Awesome.
<i></i>

FashionistaOutOfTen
Well, I adore fashion too! ♥ It's exciting to experiment with it!

</FONT>
<FONT font="Lucida">ILoveYou.KIDDING!/OutofTen
Another fan of fashion! I wish I had more friends like you! ♥
<i></i>

Cliché/10
there are so many girls that seem like you around. do something to prove that you are not just another clone

your eyes/10
they remind me of my little sisters. and My cousin went to Salem, she said that it was a good school.

BigSister/10

Sorry for braking down in you office. Had to let it all out somewhere you know ^^

Little sister/10
Dont worry about it, i've had the students do the same. and that is what sisters are for right? I'm just happy I could have helped you.

Pride/10
It's the only way to wear scars. So good for you.

Example/outoften
I'm glad you wear your scars with Pride!
When I was in my second year I was climbing a tree in the forbidden forest and fell. I knocked my cousin out of the tree and he got angry with me my hand was scratched up from trying to grab a branch and he used his wand to burn the open cut
I was left with a nasty scar, it's faded now but I was wearing gloves for quite a while.
You're a great example of Pride.

Youngmum/outoften
Take good care of your baby.
You don't want her turning out like me.

Delicate/outoften
You seem very Delicate... Like a China Doll

Baby/ Out of Ten

With all seriousness be a GREAT mother. My mom abandoned me like she did my beother when I was nine. Now I am focused on locating him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back