Hot or Not

BestYouGot?/10

That is probably the oldest sarcastic remark in the book.

Seriously?!/outoften

You can't come up with a better comeback than slagging off someone elses? You're pathetic!

Yeahyouare!/outoften

Having a stupid tatoo on your arm does not make you superior. Shut the f*ck up.

Right/10

Of course. It is just Muggles and mudbloods that I am superior over. Consider us equals.

Fine/outoften

Equals. But it still does not mean that I like or respect you!

BeauxbatonsGirl/10

I heard that Beauxbatons is a cool school though I've never been to it nor seen it.

Cuteinnocentgirl/outoften

It's alright if you like prissy schools

</FONT>
Ohh Girl, Lovin' the purple streak!//out of ten
Other than that hey fellow Beauxbaton! Missed a chance to get to know you,
but who know I might meet you someday?​
<FONT font="Georgia">

I'mJustCurious/10

But how can you say that your son is better than, well, other sons? Isn't that too much? I'm just saying so no offense.

You'reTooYoung/OutOfTen

Trust me, when you have a child of your own (hopefully in a good ten years) you'll see them as nothing but perfection.

YouHaveAPoint/10

But I'm sure I won't have any children whatsoever in the future since I find it quite impossible for myself to fall in love with a boy.

not everyone is designed to fall in love/10
My twin is, I on the other hand am not. but don't make such statements so early there is a lot of time for you to find someone.

MaybeYou'reRightProfessor/10

But I just find it very impossible for me to fall for someone. I mean a boy? Seriously. They're gross. No offense to any boy out there though.

I would look into your future for you/10
but I think it will be better if you found out for yourself.

You'reWrong/OutOfTen

He is not cool :r

MeanKid/10

How can you say that? You're his son. You should compliment your dad a lot, dude.

You'reWrongAlso/OutOfTen

He's only my adoptive father, so mind your own business.

SoWhat?/10

Even if you're adopted he's still your dad. He's a part of your family now so you better grab some manners.

IHaveManners/OutOfTen

Just not for you.

IKnowThat/10

What I meant was you should grab manners for your dad. You couldn't have a better life without him kiddo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back