Hot or Not

my ex's friend//outoften
You seem nice and pretty, good luck with the club​

Quidditch co captain/10
You must be good, and prefect too, I guess I will see you around.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">filthoutoften
you were raised by centuars and
you're a werewolf? that's disgusting.
<i>
</i>

whatarefreshingsightoutoften
It's nice to see someone else as blatantly rude as I. We should get coffee sometime.

You're a d*ck//outoften
go and kill yourself, the world better without you​

mmmm/out of ten
I rather admire that attitude.

you look nice/10
and your the same age as my fiance. in fact you remind me of her, which isn't a good thing as i'm trying to forget about her

Engaged?/10

In my opinion you are too young to be engaged but you're definitely in the right age to be in love. Well, I guess I have nothing more to say. Make the most of your life while you can, though.

</COLOR>
cutelittleguy/10
you seem like a nice little guy...but Durmstrang isn't the place for you.But would love to get to know you.​
<COLOR color="#9300C4">

Another Slytherin//Out Of 10

I've already met a Slytherin once and he wasn't very nice, you might turn out to be the same. You look angry too.

Ballerina/10

Being a ballerina suits your pretty face, ma'am. I would love to see you perform one day.

another lion/10
I really need to get to know the newer members of the pride, but if your a close friend of Andreas then I am sure you will be cool.

Durmstrang/10

And a happy-go-lucky girl. You look pretty bubbly to me and of course, nice. Maybe we could get to know each other sometime, eh?

baby cub//outofthen
you girl make the best of life cause once you screwed you're wasted like the rest =/

you make my head hurt/10
I have feelings for you, Strong feelings, but i don't have a clue what they are.

you poor thing/10
but I will try my best to make you feel secure again. you're safe now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back