Thank goodness.
<i>
</i>
<i>​
</i>

Slytherin//OutOfTen
Better keep and eye out for you so.

head girl/10
I had better make sure you are looking the other way before I have fun.
actually come to think about it, i don't care what i get caught doing, that risk is half the fun.

Rebel out of ten.

Why would you want to rebel so much? I can understand rebelling against Professors and subjects, but rebelling against everything? Wouldn't you want to fit in with the crowd, and end up being popular?

Popular?OutOfTen
Well I don't know about you. Did RHI give you the spotlight or something? Not that I hate Hufflepuffs in any way.

MuggleBorn/OutofTen

Go back where you came from.

woodwork/10
lets see what you can make?
((If it was fully ic there would be a lot of people not knowing anything about the other, for example it would be unlikely that Adoh would even know who kate is let alone know she was muggle born, I always thought it was IC voice but using OOC information))

Fiery One // Out of Ten

you seem like a wild one though if I were a slytherin I guess I would think that I owned the world​

Healer,Motherly.../OutofTen

It'd be nice to have someone like you around :) I miss my real mother. How silly, for someone my age.

OOCOut of Character:
Yes, actual woodwork XD
<i></i>

It will only be: Eric... /out of ten

I used to think like that too... But life has a way of ripping out a heart. I hope it doesn't happen to you as well.

Young/Outoften
You are very young, so you will find the one for you.
Unless that one friendzones you, then it just sucks.

YouscaremeOutOfTen
I'm sure you're a nice person, but you scare me.
<i>
</i>
<i>​
</i>

SicklyThin?OutOfTen
Let me be blunt; put on some pounds.​

</SIZE>
<SIZE size="75">Durmstrang,eh?/10
<i>
</i></FONT>

<FONT font="Georgia">That sounds interesting. I've never met someone from Durmstrang before...​

</FONT>
<FONT font="Lucida">Busybody./OutofTen
You seem like the type of person who'd always be busy with something.
<i></i>

Sweetheart//OutofTen

We were never close, but you always seemed so nice. Even though I envied you for it, you deserved Head Girl.​
<i></i>

Quidditch CaptainOutOfTen
Quidditch is what I cover most. We may meet one day.
<i>
</i>
<i>​
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back