Hot or Not

Blue | outoften
My eyes are blue, but I understand. Some people want to be the weaker one in the relationship.
I myself don't prefer an eye color over another, though I've never been with a person with curly hair.​

CurlyHair//OutOfTen
I happen to have curly hair; but, so does that guy above us.

Didn't Even Notice | outoften
Hah! Didn't see that at all. :r
We should all meet up somenight in town.​

Weird/Outoften
I don't know if it is the sounding of desperate, or just wanting love, but that's a good way to scare off good fellow.​

BlueEyes//OutOfTen
Yer eyes are really blue! Like, ocean blue! They remind me of my eyes! I like 'em!

Innocent/outoften
Please, that's extremely unlikely

FifteenOutOfTen
I'd love to meet you and we can blow some things together (literally).

Bulgarian? | outoften
I've never met a guy quite like you before. If you're in Aussieland feel free to stop by and I'll show you the sites

Troubledoutoften
I could fix that.​

Flirt/ Out of Ten
Flirting is always fun. Especially when done right.

Right.outoften
Trust me Kid, I definetly know how to do it right. I've had years of experience.​

Class/Outoften
You, sir, don't look like you actually have any with those remarks.​

Checkmate ll Out of Ten

I agree completely that a womanizing horn dog has much class but what does that tell you about the poor girls that actually fell for it? What happen to Prince Charming on the white horse that my father has promised would come and save me?​

Prince Charming/10
You can have yours so long as I am allowed my Cinderella

Sighoutoften
Girls like to feel wanted, they like to be noticed for who they are, and that's the sexy and attractive cats they are, then you show them your class once they feel they way they want to look. My Sirs, You have some learning to do.
I can be your Cinderella any day babes​

</FONT>
<FONT font="Lucida">You'reAPig./OutofTen
Perhaps that's what desperate girls want. But that's definitely not what most girls want. You need to educate yourself on the female race, buddy.
<i></i>

Calmdownangel/outoften
Let him have his fantasy
That's all he's gonna get anyway

Funny | outoften
I love watching all you adults fight over ones actions. Unless he is your son or husband don't worry about him..

Hilariousoutoften
You know what's even more Hilarious, Watching someone such as yourself attempt to fit in and never actually getting anywhere, ending up alone that you grovel to the more powerful witches and wizards.
How does it feel to realize that your life is going no where.​

SaysYououtoften
Diddums, You're the one trapped by an "Unbreakable bond"
Sorry, I'm to busy Pulling down powerful men and reaching my own level of authority.​

"LittleStar"/Outoften
Pay no mind to children. They'll learn the hard way soon enough. Not that they know much to begin with.​
<i>
</i>

Children!outoften
For one, I am not a child. And secondly people should learn to listen to more than what they are told.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back