Hot or Not

SameToYououtoften
And i Honestly couldn't care less what you think.​

</FONT>
<FONT font="Lucida">Ha./OutofTen
Seeing as I'm only thirteen, that isn't really a problem. Also, it kind of seems like you do care. Or you wouldn't have wasted the time to tell me that you couldn't 'care less'.
<i></i>

thirdyearoufoten
well yes, i've seen you around. we have the same beliefs don't we?

Conman//OutOfTen

Why would you do that? I suppose it's life, i'm sure you have good reasons! right?

disappointed?oufoften
after all, a sibling of yours is in slytherin. i just can't
understand why an indecent mudblood is with us.

StillHurt/ Out of Ten

Oh, I am sure you will start feeling better.

PartGoblin??//OutOfTen
How can you be part goblin? How tall are you?

pretty/10
you seem nice and you look pretty though you're not my kind of girl.

PureBlood?outoften
My Mum Says my Dad is a Wizard making me a Half Blood i think, So you must be 100% Magical, Wow.. I want to study the difference one day, but my knowledge is minimal for Magic​

Professoroutoften
Wow, You're so Young. I became a Doctor at 21 and have been doing it full time for a Year, Good Work! If you're ever in the Muggle World come find me, i would love to talk to you about Magical Creatures, I'm keen to learn about Magic​

Doctor,Eh?/10

Wait, I heard the medicine course lasts for ten years at least. How did you become a doctor at such a young age? Did you already took the medicine course while you were still eleven?

AlmostCorrectoutoften
I Started Studying Medicine while at School in year 10, so i was 15, i did advanced courses which took a year or two off my course and worked my butt off doing work in the hospitals on my holidays and weekends if i had the time, then when i graduated when i was 17 i studied full time and worked in a hospital as an intern getting my full qualifications when i was 21. I've always been fascinated with Medicine so i was keen to get started as soon as i was able.​

Learningoutoften
Now that you've learned how to Read and Write all you have to do is Learn to drink and none of that Matters...​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back