Hot or Not

Love//OutOfTen
if you want someone to love you, learn a bit of respect for your elders first.

GoblinOutOfTen
What a cutie!

AngryJigglypuff/10

What exactly is a Jigglypuff?

Slytherin/10

So, I still can't get over the fact that my brother is in that house but if the Hat thinks he'll do well there then maybe I can accept it. Eventually.

</FONT>
<FONT font="Lucida">YouShouldPayAttention!./OutofTen
She never said she thought you were mean, she was only talking about her brother. Pay attention, dunce.
<i></i>

WellNow/outoften
Didn't know I was one of those mean slytherins. Cause I'm not.

IAgree//OutOfTen
I may have been a Ravenclaw during my time at Hogwarts, but two of my best friends were Slytherin and they have been the best of friends to me throughout the years.

NoThanksNeeded//OutOfTen
I was only being honest, there are good and bad people in every house you just have to learn to tell the difference. You seemed to have learned that on your own, good for you.

YouSure?//outoften

Are you entirely sure that it's most of us? Have you met all the Slytherins and made sure that most of us are mean? Or are you just jumping on an stereotype that isn't necessarily true?

*raises an eyebrow/10

I don't need to meet all of you. I already seen enough proof on how mean most of you are.

</FONT>
<FONT font="Lucida">OhPleaseShutUp./OutofTen
You haven't seen sh*t yet kid. Wait until you get out into the real world and out of school. Then you'll see just how mean people can really can be.
<i></i>

Mother Dearest ll Out of ten

You do not seem very motherly to me and that is awful advice!​

Spiderman,Hmmm/Outoften
Do you have a weakness to bug spray? I would love to see if it kills you or makes you squirm.

Daddy Dearest || out of ten

You are rather intense man to say the least but I am sure I can not be so easily killed and your idea of squirming may not be as pleasant as what I had in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back