Hot or Not

Unfortunately/OutOfTen

I am no-longer supporting my only daughter. I threw her out, and I'd do it again.

mother//outoften

My mother is gone and my father knows little of the magical world. saying quidditch captain really means nothing to him for my brother Kayden. I'm proud of him though :)

Proud//OutOfTen
Why are you proud to be a Gryffindor. You shouldn't be proud to even be magic.

WTH? Anyways...
Hey/outoften
Wish I could say the same to you.

*snorts/outoften
Like I care about girls being after me. If you care about that stuff, desperate much?

Claire's a sweetheart, she compliments Annalie because she's mean xD
Afteryou?//OutOfTen
Why would girls be after you? Is it like tag? I wanna play!

Innocent/10
Remaining innocent is a harder job than it looks. I hope that you stay innocent for a long time. nothing is quite the same innocence is cracked.

ExcuseMe/outoften
And you don't look like you have one either since you got expelled. Have you ever worked for anything in your life or do you just fluff along and hope everything's gonna work out.
I don't have time to waste on selfish rude twits like you.

OOCOut of Character:
whopps thought I was on as Ellie

Rude/outoften
Do you have a brain mouth filter?

good riddance/10
I am glad you are gone so the current head boy and girl don't have to put up with your pointless fights and rumours.

CalmYourFarm/outoften
You might need a psychiatric evaluation due to your attitude. In the muggle world you would be classed as a problem and probably have community service. Count your blessings cause they're going to run out.

YourBaby//OutOfTen
You're baby is adorable. She'll outgrow me soon though...

3'/OutOfTen

Wow, I'm taller than you, and I'm considered short!

Stupid/10

That's because she's part-goblin, Boneheart person.

Ewwie!/OutOfTen

I can't believe we're in the same house. You seem like a snot!

TellMeSomethingIDon'tKnow/10

I can't believe we're in the same house either. You're too sweet and it gives me diabetes.

ExcuseMe?/OutOfTen

There's nothing wrong with being nice to people, maybe you should try it some time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back