Hot or Not

Part-Goblin//OutOfTen
I've only met one person like you before

Muggleborn/Outoften
Sometimes I wonder if all Muggleborns are really children of marriages which someone cheated causing us to be Mixed or Half and not really Muggleborns at all.... Then I realise we're too awesome since we defied all odds and gained Magical Abilitys...
Go Muggleborns!

</COLOR></SIZE></SIZE>
<SIZE size="150"><SIZE size="150"><COLOR color="#000">Animagus/outoften<i></i>
Congrats, what do you turn in to?​
<i>
</i>

Mature/outoften
You look very mature for your age

HeroAgain/outoften

I've already said how I feel about you on here I believe, someday I hope I get the chance to play against you on the field, unfortunatly I don't plan on trying out for the Hollyhead Harpies

wannabeoutoften
i hope you realise having to say you're a sexy beast makes you the opposite of one.​
<i>
</i>

Attitude/outoften
Not sure if it's a good thing... but honestly, let people be whoever they want to be.

Interesting/10
although you seem like an interesting guy you really aren't my taste for anything more than a mate.

nice/10
you seem nice and I hope to follow your footsteps into them ministry and professional quidditch

HeadGirl/OutOfTen

That's definately something to be proud of!

Barber? / out of ten

Whoever it is I would so fire them and while your at punch whoever told you that shaggy was an acceptable hairstyle!

Heaven, its like heaven / Out of Ten

It is quiet nice though a better part of the student body is made up of snobs <_<

Spiderman?outoften
I have not heard of a race like that... only half-veela's and part goblins​

Lovelyoutoften
You seem really nice, Also.. I turn into a Black Wolf... You'll know its me because my front right leg has a white stripe wrapping around it from the top of the paw... Its amazing what markings your Animagus has if you study to gain the skill.​

earlybloomeroutoften
you look like you could be around my age, it's kind of funny yet tragic.

Really?//OutOfTen
I didn't ever think so :unsure:
Wrong character :r
Hmm//OutOfTen
Not sure what to think of you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back