Hot or Not

adorableoutoften
You remind me of myself when I was a kid, I love your optimism!

PrettyBlondeOutOfTen
For now, I shall base it on the looks. Just to lazy to check out what is deeper.
<i></i>

PrettyLastName/10
I love you're last name. Galaxy Moon would sound so cool!

</SIZE>
<SIZE size="50">youlooksadoutoften
Don't worry, be happy, smile!
<i>
</i>

MissPerfect/10

You look very pretty maam, and very nice too. You're almost perfect.

YouHaveTasteOutOfTen
She is pretty. No denying people.

YouSeemVeryFriendlyOutOfTen
A nice Slytherin!

</SIZE>
<SIZE size="50">gryffindoroutoften
You must be pretty brave, even for an eleven year old!
<i>
</i>

you seem pretty nice/10
but really I don't know you, and i am just judging of looks.

Professor/10

Being a professor is a lot cooler than being a student. If you know what I mean.

OlderBrotherOutOfTen
I love music too. They're relaxing to the nerves. Anyways, I've met your sister. She's Crystal Storm isn't she? I love her curls.

ANiceSlytherin/10

I agree. Music is very relaxing. Yep, sensitive, isn't she? I see that she has no problem with you even though you're a Slytherin because you're pretty nice but anyway, glad you like her hair. Don't tell her that you do, though, because she'll only laugh at you.

HowCome?OutOfTen
Her curls are very cute. You should really compliment your sister about that even though she'll think it's ridiculous.

BecauseSheLooksAwfulWithThatHair/10

The hair doesn't fit her, in my opinion. I know I should compliment her but I don't want to lie. But I guess, because of her sensitivity, it would make her really happy if I do, so, fine. I'll compliment her later.

A Caring Brother/OutOfTen
Even though you don't think her hair suits her you will still compliment her, that's what all brothers should be like xD

FellowGryffindor/OutOfTen
A fellow Gryffindor first year! yay :D

GreyEyesOutOfTen
Are those grey? Pretty awesome.

It'sNot/10

If you look a little closer you'll find that it is light brown but if you look far you'll think it is gray. Pretty cool, huh?

cute/10
you are just as sweet in person as you are in your picture

HowDoYouGetSoLucky?OutOfTen
I would like to be one of the Slytherin prefects soon. Is it difficult to get that position? Lucky you.

IAgree/10

I would love to be a prefect too. They're just very cool. And Briar is indeed lucky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back