OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Jaden had just finish having her first lesson of history of magic. She was annoyed because the girl who she had met before, was hiding something from everyone. It seems she was well known as a little liar, and Jaden despise liars. Especially the ones that were doing better than her in school, a few times Jaden had view other students papers. Jaden would probably get in loads of trouble, she played it off slick though so no one ever notice what she was doing.
And a few times she had saw the girl hand in her assignments in other class, Livia wasn't the girl name.

Standing outside the corridors, she waited as everyone filed out. Not paying much attention to the other student, Jaden blanky stared at them as if they were a fly on the wall, hoping they would get squished. It was than the suppose Livia came out, "You there." Jade spoke clearly since the girl did changed her name.

Lily had not enjoyed her first lesson of History of Magic. It wasn't a good subject. Lily wondered why she had even gone. Thankfully the lesson was over and she could leave. After packing all her thing away, Lily brushed her skirt and walked out the class. Swinging her bag onto her shoulder as she walked out to first floor. Lily looked round as a file called quite rudely upon her. Lily glared at this girl. She was in her year, in her house, but all Lily could see was a bad fashion sense and a sharp Tongue to those bettter than hers. Lily walked towards her.

"What? what do you want, you insufferable bubble." Lily snapped annoyed at this girl for how she had spoken to her.

Jaden laughed, noticing now what she was wearing. "Did the school change dress code, or is that suppose to be a skirt?" Jaden teased not caring what she look like, dully flickering her eye lashes. Stationing her hand to her hip, Jaden played it off as if it weren't her business, but she couldn't help but ask. "So what's your real name? Eh Livia?" she says glaring at the girl her plain American accent boosting with loaths of attitude. "Are you adopted to?" she ask with amusement this time, her lips curling into a smirk.

Lily laughed mockingly in the girls face. She didn't know fashion. She wouldn't know of it, if it hit her across the face. "It's called fashion, not that you'd know anything about it." Lily snapped angrily at the girl. What she said next worried Lily. Of course her face didn't falter. She didn't show that the girl was right. Lily clenched her fist ready to punch her. But that would show that this girl was right.

"My name Is Livia." Lily said quite calmly with a hint of annoyance and her voice not showing that she was lying. "and I'm not adopted. What kind of a question is that to ask people. Do you go around.yelling at everyone has changed there name and adopted. Who are you anyway you?"

"Fashion is for the hopeless dead beats who don't have enough brain to comprehend what knowledge they possess or capable of. I.E brain dead." Jaden snapped glaring at the girl. "Oh we met once, must of slipped your mind, Lily." she taunted the girl more, loving the fire she was fueling, with just simple words she was flaring at her. It was so easy to get someone mad, and Jaden was good at it, you just have to know what ticks them off the most. Her lips kept hold of the smirk, but her eyes glare, narrowing down, wondering what made lead to next.

Lily glancedthe girl up and down. She didn't add to the fact of the bad clothing. That wouldn't help anything and this girl had such awful taste that it was really not worth fighting about. Lily chose that while for a second she was quite scared but she just chose to look confused.

" We have never met, and my name is Livia." Lily said with an angry and confused tone. "I have no idea where you got Lily, why would I change my name? I like my name."

"You drop this" Jaden finally showed Livia the journal she had kept all along. "Don't know what it is, but it sure seems like it belong to you." she snicker her teeth almost baring as she held the book to her face. It look like a journal or possibly books of her assignment, that's when she read the name Lily. Jaden didn't read much into the book, but the girl was clearly lying about her identity. Jaden was curious to know why, why would she lie about her name if she was only a first year. What did this girl had to hide, must be something interesting if she was doing so much trouble from exposing her real name.

Lily took the diary from her and looked at it. It was hers but Lily wasn't about to admitted this. She gave a smirk to the girl. And gave a laugh, of course Lily really had to play it up that this girl was wrong. Lily threw the book to the ground, and took a step away from the girl. She pointed to the book.

"That is not mine." Lily said. "Can I go now, because my name is Livia, and I would never and will."

Jaden frown but wasn't entirely convince with what 'Livia' was saying. Walking towards the journal, Jaden grabbed a hold of it and slipped into her robes. "Well I guess you don't mind me having this than." she beamed looking back at 'Livia' false playing a smile. Without another word she stalked away towards her dorm to figure out who had owned this journal.

((Sorry lame but its a start of another rp if you like =P ))

Lily wanted to take it back. But of course she couldn't. Her mind ran throw all the things in her head that were in her room, which could possibly have her real name on it. Lily could tell this girl was on a mission. Lily knew she had to a) hide all those things and b) ask a favor off Shaylah. Lily walked to the hall. She had to find Shaylah. If it was the last thing she ever did. Her heart was racing and her hands shaking. She just needed to find her.

[That's cool. And yeah, Maybe she could go throw her dorm room?]

(Alright I just met my first enemy! Will post, we can like share dorms or not lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back