Home

Derrik stretched as he got out of the car. He heard Stefano comment on the cargo. "No sir. I don't believe I did." Derrik said as he strained the last word. "You sure you don't need a hand with those? I'll be happy to help." The house did look really nice. Derrik couldn't wait to see the inside. With all this energy slowly surging back, it would be possible that Derrik would lose it all and fall back asleep for the day.

"No, Derrik, It's fine, I have them. Tala take him and show him around." He said, locking the car. Tala nodded, grabbed Derrik and pulled up the steps and into the house.

From the back porch is an open plan kitchen/lounge that had a massive lounge suite, wide screen and a hell of a lot of Dvds, most of which were in Russian, but there were a few English ones. Tala blushed when He saw the family photos on the wall, for they had pictures of him when he was younger.

As Derrik walked in with Tala a huge kitchen/lounge lay before him. "Wow...that's pretty snazzy." he thought to himself. The lounge had a nice wide screen television with what appeared to a stack load of Dvds that equaled the height of Mount. Everest possibly. Along the walls where family photos. They were so cute.
"Aww. Is this my little fudgy boy when he was younger? You just look so cute." he said in a tone that probably annoyed Tala so much. Derrik nuzzled Tala's cheeks as he waited for an answer.

Tala attacked Derriks sides lightly with his fingers. "I haven't forgotten the car my darling Derrykins." He said smirking at Derrik. Payback for those comments was going to be sweet. "Come on, more of the house to see." He said leading Derrik out of the kitchen door, which lead to a hallway with stairs next to it and down the hall, three doors. "Stairs go to the dinning room. The very end door is my parents room, the next one is Bryans and this one," He gestured to the one opposite the kitchen door, "Is mine."

Tala softly attacked Derrik's hips with his fingers. He let out a soft laugh. "That was more comforting that ticklish." he said with a smirk. As they walked around the rest of the house Tala pointed out each person's room. Finally Tala ended up at one door. As he opened the door, his bedroom was revealed. It wasn't anything special. It was the average 13-14 year old's bedroom. Posters of bands were placed every which way, a chest for his cloths, a double bed. Sort of the works Derrik guessed. A few other things were scattered all over the place but Derrik could care less.

Derrik took off his shoes and left them near the door. He got close enough to collapse near one of the beds. He landed on his back. "I've never felt such soft beds before." Derrik said as his eyes almost rolled behind his head.

Tala let out a small chuckle and flopped down on the bed next to Derrik. He let out a content sigh "Nothing beats your own bed. I have to say, the Hogwarts ones aren't as nice as this." He let his eyes close. He could almost go to sleep lying like this. He kicked off his shoes, not caring where they landed.

Derrik grabbed Tala's torso as if to bring him closer. Derrik sort of wrapped himself around Tala. Soon enough he found himself falling asleep with the person he cared about the most. He couldn't wait to see how the rest of the vacation would be. Nothing as of right now could possibly ruin what was built between these two.
A smile appeared on Derrik's face before he finally spoke, "I love you Tala." And Derrik was finally asleep.

Tala let a huge smile play on his face as he snuggled into Derrik. That smiled widened when he heard what Derrik said. He kissed Derriks cheek. "Love you too" He said, getting comfortable. Knowing him it wouldn't take long to get to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back