Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Elizabella like always was knock the Parker room bedroom and hoped that he will be home and they can spend some time together. Elizabella waited when door will be opened. @Parker Reed

Parker was just glad to be home, he was playing drums all the time, going to piano lessons, everything was just the same like he had never been to Hogwarts. He was back at the life that he loved, no romantical drama that he actually hated, back at home, there was no magic, he had his own room and didn't share it with anymore, and he finally didn't have to sleep in a dungeons. Parker just loved being at home with his parents, knowing that Bella was always around and everything just felt way better than in school. Why would he be a wizard in the first place? He hated that.

However, Parker was just happing when he heard someone knocking on his door, he got up to open the door already knowing who it was. "Good morning," he rubbed his eyes lightly and let Bella come in. "What are we up to? Wanna come cuddle?" he didn't wanna get up yet and just hoped that she would agree. They hadn't spent a lot time together in the past time, before they used to fall asleep together and now, they often didn't even talk.

''Good morning'' She smiled her brother. ''I was think later ordered pizza, do you wanna wach Netflix? I kind missed this movies. I always with plants'' She told her brother hoped he won't be sad about this. ''Sure'' She walked closer to bed and lay down next to Parker.

@Parker Reed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back