Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Bella knocked Parker Reed door and with her hands was fool with food. Her hand was pinaple pizza, skittles yelow and red. Some snickers and mars candy bar. Cola and Pepsi was there to. There was lot of food for Netflix time. She knocked door with her leg and hoped he won't mind about that becouse her hands was with her food.

@Parker Reed

Parker had been working at the magical book store and honestly, he enjoyed the peace in the shop, and yet, there was a free day. He was just at home, chilling with himself, listening to some random music on his earphones, just glad to be able to use them. And then he heard his mom calling him downstairs, saying that Bella had come over, so he immediately rushed downstairs and as he saw how much she had, he immediately took pretty much everything. "Are you moving in fully finally?" He hit a light joke, as he welcomed Bella in, not even bothering to tell her where was something, knowing that they pretty much grew up in each other's houses, they shared family, they shared houses, they were brother and sister.

"You know it's long Netflix marathoon and i will look what you will do when food will be end. " She laughded and was happy that he helped her with food and her hands was free. " What movie will be started?" She asked.

@Parker Reed

"oh, I have food as well. I was expecting you to finally show up," Parker laughed lightly as he went up to the room with Bella. "Well, what about "the fault in our stars?" We totally have to watch it!" Parker excitedly offered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back