Home At Last.

Misty Trister

OOC First Name
James
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Misty walked home smiling widely. She couldn't help it. She had been accepted to be in the Ministry of Magic, her lifelong dream had been fufilled, and she knew she had what it took. She didn't even, want to just walk home. So she flew. She turned into an Eagle, and soared home. to where, her husband Aaron, should be, he had off that day, so she was happy to be able talk to him. She flew in through the window, and said, "Ca Caw!" She didn't realize she was still an eagle, so she turned into a human and said, "I got it!" That was what she meant to say before.

Aaron was tired.He had spent the whole day cleaning the small house in London.He wasn't exactly a fan of cleaning and he was glad he had his wand because he would still be cleanibg if he hadbn't had it.He was a bit nervous as his wife Misty would be finding out if she had got the job she had wanted for ages.He himself was a ministry official and luckily it was to do with quidditich his favorite sport in the world.He had had the day off today and in a way he was glad he had cleaned as if Misty got the job the house wouldn't be cleaned in ages and a s well he wanted it to be tidy for her.

He had just been about to take a shower when he heard the familiar swoosh of some bird entering his house.He came down the stairs and saw his wife she was in her human form.He smiled widdely when he heard the news "Thats great"He said giving her a hug.He felt so glad for her she had wanted this job for ages and now her dream had finally come true. "We have to have a celebration"He said smiling and giving her a kiss. "Dinner sound good"he said smiling and holding her around the waist.

Misty Smiled widely. "Celebrate! Yes Dinner sounds great!" Misty exclaimed, still smiling. "Where can we go?" Misty asked, she honestly, was to excited to think about dinner. Her stomach was tumbling, there had been butterflies. She could barely even take it in. Everything happened, so fastly, but so happily. She couldn't stand how great it was. "So, do you think we will see eachother, at the Ministry?" Misty asked, wondering if there will ever be meetings of them. She had never really known where, everything was at the Ministry, but she would most likely have Aaron show her around.

Aaron smiled "You get to pick"He said nearly laughing at her excitement. "I'm not sure I haven't really got to explore yet"He said.It would be nice to have Misty around it would make the day much brighter for him."So when do you start"He asked heading towards the couch.His feet were killing him and if he stood for much longer his feet would actually fall off.

OOCOut of Character:
So what part of the ministry does she work at?

Misty grinned. "Yes! Hmm, Burgers? Fine with you?" Misty said, smiling widely. "Lets explore together!" Misty said, happily. It would have been great to see Aaron at work, every day. "Three days!" Misty smiled. She then sat at the couch with him. "Before we go, lets relax." Misty said, laying her head on his chest. She smiled up and him, and gave him a small kiss on the chin.

OOCOut of Character:
She is an Obliviator :cyndi:

"Yup sounds good to me"He said smiling. "That could be fun"He said laughing imagining them in all black sneaking into the closed off areas.He was glad she had the job it would be freat to see her everyday. "Three days how am I supposed to wait three days"He said teasingly.He would miss her like he always did but it would help him to think that she would be there soon. "Phew thank god I've been wanting to relax all day"He said smiling when she laid her head on his chest.He then kissed her head "So hows life"He asked.

"Yay!" Misty said hugging him. "That WOULD be fun." Misty said, nodding her head. "Well, thats what they said! Atleast its not, a week!" Misty smiled at him. Laughing she nodded at him. "I think you know how life is. I just got my Dream Job. You think I'm not feeling amazing?" Misty laughed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back