Hollawarth's meet your new son

Paris Cahors

Cradling the child in her arms, Paris made her way towards the waiting area were she spotted quickly Roswald Hollawarth of London and Lila Hollawarth his wife. Paris smile, as much as giving up a child sounded so immoral to a degree, but it was better off that way. If the child had grew up in the care of his mother, there no telling what could've had happen. She held onto the child slowly cradling him, till she came to a stop in front of them. "He's asleep now, very charming and handsome" Paris said in a whispers. Right around her other arm she held a baby bag filled with bibs, diapers, bottles and baby infant clothing for little Liam. "His name is Liam, so his last name will be Hollawarth am I correct?" she said while handing over the bag first, within the flaps of the bag held his shots record but they still had to go and register his birthcertificate.

Lila and Roswald stood up quickly when they saw the social work approaching. It had been months but it finally came that the child was born and he was going to be theirs forever. Roswald took a hold of the bag while Lila stood with her hand out ready to receive the newest member of their family. "Yes of course he will be Liam Hollawarth" they smiled joyful it being the greatest news in the world for them. "So is this a close case or?" Roswald asked. The system in the muggel world and wizaring was different in many ways. If the child was born here it could be either or, but since the mother wasn't the one to give the baby up herself, it felt like a closed adoption. "Were do we register his birth certificate?" Lila asked now holding little Liam, his name was beautiful, most of the family name had came from the bible or had Hebrew meaning, the name fit perfect for him. Lila sported his head, while Roswald hover over them, never thinking he would take the route to adoption, but it didn't seem so bad.

"You will have to go down the hall to your right, than keep going straight and it will be the door closes to the elevator. That's were you will be registering Liam" Paris handed him over finally, it felt sort of sad giving up like that but she had to do it. "In his bag holds his first shot listed it, you will have to find a hospital for him to do his normal check up each month" she kept explaining. "Its very important you do so, I will be visiting you every month to check on how he's doing. I will be investigation for a while, policy that I must follow" she continue to speak while gesturing with her hand. "If there any question don't hesitate to send me a owl, my office is not in France" she handed them a card with her address on it. "You could always call but you know more than anyone I'm located in New Zealand"

Roswald nodded, while Lila grabbed for the card. "Thank you so much, I'm sure we have all that we need now " they both said sort of the same time. They didn't ask about the mother, they didn't feel as if though it was any of their business. Both Lila and Roswald bid her good day, and left for their next plane to New Zealand. They couldn't apparate with little Liam, he was to small and fragile, their safetest bet was to travel the muggel away. Until time pass they would soon be able to do, or just travel by floo network.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back